Herr's® Miniature Chocolate Coated Pretzels uploaded by ]Rebecca B.

BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor Coated Miniature Pretzels.
24 Halloween treat bags.

]Rebecca B.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love these ,and the great thing is u can also make them yourself at home they are super easy to make and a great treat for everyone. I Recommend everyone give them a try bet you will love them too.
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
Need a snack? Want something sweet and salty? Then check out these! I live chocolate covered pretzels and these are ones I have gotten a bunch of times! They are the perfect sweet treat when you need one! And the price won't hurt you wallet ether!
Sar, P.
New Bern
I love this snack I always take this snack in the go because I know that it's delicious. There's chocolate coating so it's really really good I love it and please everyone that likes chocolate with pretzel should try this kind. I promise it's really really good.
joyce k.
Gaithersburg, MD
When i say i love chocolate pretzels i love them chocolate pretzels is my biggest weakness i love every type of them.
Neepa P.
This snack is one of my favorite snack to eat .They taste amazing. It is packed with nutrition and taste great.
Melissa G.
Chadds Ford, PA
There is nothing better than a chocolate covered pretzel, the sweet, salty crunch is perfect.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
Love chocolate covered pretzels! However the last bag I had tho was stale..
Yasmim N.
this collection has something more beautiful than another, adoring all of this collection, I'm crazy to try, this