BY HERR'S

Herr's® Lightly Salted Potato Chips.
Contains 50% Less sodium than our regular chips.
0g trans fat.
Made from potatoes nature's finest.
All natural.
Since 1946. see more...

• Are these chips only sold in specific markets? I live in NJ and I...3 Answers
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
My mom doesn't eat much chips because of high blood pressure but these Herrs chips are a go to for her! Very satisfying!
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are really good. I love Herr's products and these chips don't disappoint.
Shannon S.
I am a huge fan of these chips. anything that can retain its orginal quality with mess salt is a win win for me.
Lauren M.
Fountain Hls, AZ
These are a good chip if you find most potato chips to be overly salty. They have a nice, light salt taste.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Foodie Expert
These chips are good but I like their flavors better than just the plain ones. I do think they are delicious chips but I like Lay's better as far as original chips go. I would probably purchase them again however especially for a barbeque.
María Gabriela L.
Foodie Expert
I like this salted potato chips. Are good, but are not my favs. I do think they are delicious chips but I like Lay's better as far as original chips go.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Are these chips only sold in specific markets? I live in NJ and I can't seem to find these anywhere! HELP!