BY HERR'S

Made from only the finest natural ingredients, Herr's Lightly Salted Potato Chips contain essential nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. Cooked in corn and/or cottonseed oils, the chips are packed in special foil-like bags to help retain the vitamin C, as well as the freshness and crispness.

• Are these chips only sold in specific markets? I live in NJ and I...3 Answers
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
These chips are good but I like their flavors better than just the plain ones. I do think they are delicious chips but I like Lay's better as far as original chips go. I would probably purchase them again however especially for a barbeque.
María Gabriela L.
I like this salted potato chips. Are good, but are not my favs. I do think they are delicious chips but I like Lay's better as far as original chips go.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
My mom doesn't eat much chips because of high blood pressure but these Herrs chips are a go to for her! Very satisfying!
Shannon S.
I am a huge fan of these chips. anything that can retain its orginal quality with mess salt is a win win for me.
Lauren M.
Fountain Hls, AZ
These are a good chip if you find most potato chips to be overly salty. They have a nice, light salt taste.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
These are really good. I love Herr's products and these chips don't disappoint.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Are these chips only sold in specific markets? I live in NJ and I can't seem to find these anywhere! HELP!