Herr's Jalapeno Poppers Flavored Cheese Curls uploaded by Amanda P.

BY HERR'S

Herr's Jalapeno Poppers.
Flavored Cheese Curls.
Oven baked with real cheese!
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
These are the best hot Cheetos puffs ever no lie they taste like just how they look I bought it at a dollar general I would buy this product again and again because I don't think I've even ever saw hot Cheetos puffs except these and these are most likely the best out of the few brands out there
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
They are an ok snack if you're looking for something cheap. Very salty and weird tasting like dirt, but I think that's just me because all jalapeño snacks taste that way to me except cheetos. A con is there is more air than actual snack and the pros is that it's very inexpensive.
Aimee B.
Santee, CA
OMG these things are amazing. Seriously the best cheese curls i have ever tasted. They are super airy with lots of cheese coverage and a bit of a zing!
Allison W.
These are a great snack. Not really hot and just enough of a taste of jalapeño.
Joyce P.
Cattaraugus, NY
These are amazing. Taste just like jalepeno popper!! Great for a different twist on cheese curls.
Lourdes R.
Lawton
Didn't like them. Too salty for my liking. If you don't mind salt then these chips are for you.
Amber  V.
These are the best chips. They go great with a nice glass a milk. If I wasn't lactose intolerant I'd eat them at least once a week.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
These are amazing! They have some heat, but not so much that the flavor takes a backseat. The jalapeno flavor is great, and of course it's a perfect pairing with cheese. You really can't go wrong with Herr's! These are so popular in my house that I have to hide them, or else the bag just disappears in a single day.
Tamara R.
Graniteville , SC
These things are SO delicious! I wouldn't really say they taste exactly like jalapeño poppers (which I also love), but you can't really go wrong with pairing jalapeños and cheese. Yummy!
Tosha M.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite potato chips out there! I buy them whenever I see them an usually set down an eat the whole bag! Yes they r that good! lol