BY HERR'S

Bite into one of our delicious Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls and it might return the favor. Because behind that big, cheddar cheesy flavor is a zesty little pinch of jalapeno pepper that packs a little zing. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Jes K.
Mount Joy
These are the best chips I have ever had. I could have a million if these chips. So soft and sweet tasting with that amazing favor that will need you wanting more. One bag is not enough and trust me on that. Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls
Justin L.
Felton, DE
These are the best hot Cheetos puffs ever no lie they taste like just how they look I bought it at a dollar general I would buy this product again and again because I don't think I've even ever saw hot Cheetos puffs except these and these are most likely the best out of the few brands out there
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
They are an ok snack if you're looking for something cheap. Very salty and weird tasting like dirt, but I think that's just me because all jalapeño snacks taste that way to me except cheetos. A con is there is more air than actual snack and the pros is that it's very inexpensive.
Kay M.
This one of my favorite snacks. It is like cheese curls but with Jalapeno. It is pretty addictive. I normally get it from giants or vending machine. Packaging is nice. It is pretty decently priced. I would buy it again and again. I would definitely recommend it.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
These are amazing! They have some heat, but not so much that the flavor takes a backseat. The jalapeno flavor is great, and of course it's a perfect pairing with cheese. You really can't go wrong with Herr's! These are so popular in my house that I have to hide them, or else the bag just disappears in a single day.
Mandy L.
Omg...these are delicioussssss. I overloveeee them. I'm actually eating on some now. Not my first purchase, and it won't be my last. Has a cheesy, jalapeño taste.
Chrystal C.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and i absolutely loves these. every store we go to we seem to walk out with at least one or more bags. lol. they are so flavorful and seem to never disappoint.
Tamara R.
Graniteville , SC
These things are SO delicious! I wouldn't really say they taste exactly like jalapeño poppers (which I also love), but you can't really go wrong with pairing jalapeños and cheese. Yummy!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Some of the of the kids at my school goes crazy for this and I know why because it is delicious sooo crunchy. Not too much jalapeno nor cheese just right.
Aimee B.
Santee, CA
OMG these things are amazing. Seriously the best cheese curls i have ever tasted. They are super airy with lots of cheese coverage and a bit of a zing!