GroceryDairyHerr's
Herr's Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls

Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls

by Herr's

Bite into one of our delicious Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls and it might return the favor. Because behind that big, cheddar cheesy flavor is a zesty little pinch of jalapeno pepper that packs a little zing. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Are these any good? I would like to try them but I’m not a huge fan of fake jalapeño flavor.Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls
Start your review of Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls!
How would you rate this product?
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls uploaded by Destini B.
These puffs are so soft and full of flavor, definitely my new favorite choice of snack. They are only 1$! And taste way better than Cheetos! My son, my husband and I all binge eat the bag together. These aren’t too spicy but still have that jalapeño pop!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these so much and I really don't like cheese curls. I could eat an entire bag of these though. They don't taste like traditional curls at all, slight kick.
Ilkay  T.
Köln, Nordrhein
Ich liebe die und kaufe sie in Massen. Ich habe sie das erste mal auf einer Messe probiert und seitdem habe ich sie immer zu Hause. Ich kann es nur jedem empfehlen 😍😍🤤
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I am obsessed with these. Dip them in taco dip and they are even better! I was stoked when I found these at Dollar General. They are super cheap & a super flavorful snack. I had never heard of the Herr's brand til I got these. Definitely going to be a staple!
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls uploaded by Nadiyah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn't taste like anything but spice and salt. As well as the overwhelming taste of vinegar 🤦🏽🤷🏾oooh my I'm heart broke!
Amanda G.
Miami , FL
Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls uploaded by Amanda G.
I've had this and I LOVE IT!! For me it's not to spicy but there is a little heat. Its crunchy and cheesey it's a definite repurchase for me when I get the munchies. I'm loving the snacks this line is putting out. I can't wait to try anything and everything from them. I'd def recommend you try this.
Jessica P.
Athens, AL
Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Man, these things are sooooo good! I bought a box of these from Sam’s Club because my son wanted them. After the first bag, I’m hooked! Think cheese puffs with a hint of jalapeño flavor. Not too spicy but just enough kick. And it pretty much taste like a jalapeño popper too. Highly recommend
Shelby anne R.
Ocala, FL
Some of the of the kids at my school goes crazy for this and I know why because it is delicious sooo crunchy. Not too much jalapeno nor cheese just right.
Kennedy D.
Neither one of my favorite snacks hot spicy to it I can't go a day without eating a handful of these
Mandy L.
Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls uploaded by Mandy L.
Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls uploaded by Mandy L.
Omg...these are delicioussssss. I overloveeee them. I'm actually eating on some now. Not my first purchase, and it won't be my last. Has a cheesy, jalapeño taste.