BY HERR'S

Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, handcooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavor. Specially formulated for extra crispness, Herr's Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are thicker and keep their crunch longer - perfect for dipping or snacking. We think you'll agree these are the tastiest, most wholesome potato chips you'll ever munch.

Asiaa M.
camden
Taste so good! Only thing I’ll say is that they need more seasoning and so affordable! They are soooo delicious not a waste of money if you like spicy things compared to other kettle jalapeño chips these are the best ! I recommend these chips 100% !
Chanté W.
Reisterstown, MD
I like these but they aren't my favorite. These are a close second to the Lay's Kettle Cooked Jalapeño chips. Great for dipping, they won't crumble. Great to eat plain because the Jalapeño flavor is impeccable on its own.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love kettle chips because they're sturdy enough for dipping without falling apart and I think the Jalapeno flavor was very good. My only complaint would be it's a tad saltier than I prefer but chips are meant to be salty!
Ashley R.
The best chips out there with a kick! I love the kettle cooked style which is extra crunchy! I especially love the folded ones that are even crunchier! I buy these all the time and will have a chest day any day with these infront of me.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
These are my husband's favorite flavor of chips. They are crunchy, and full of flavor. We would love to see them in individual bags to pack with lunches, but until then, the big bag doesn't last in our house.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
These are really good! Very crisp and crunchy. I personally love jalapeño flavored things, and if you do too you'll love these! They pack a lot of flavor and taste really fresh!
Jasmine P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are by far my favorite chip! I always find that the quality is great and they are super packed with flavor. I always share these and they aren't too spicy
Jennifer S.
They have a great brand but these aren't really good. I'm not a huge fan of kettle baked chips.
Naekea L.
Columbus, OH
To be quite honest I never tried this one yet but I bet it's just as good as the less hot ones.