BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Hot! Gluten Free Crunchy Cheese Sticks.

Made with real cheese.

No trans fat.

Guaranteed fresh. Until printed date.

Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
You must love "hot" food , these are much better than the cheetos brand, the only draw back is the fact they sneak up on you. You will eat a handful, wait ..wait...then omg give me some water! Great snack, I promise you that no one will over eat these.
kelly p.
My husband is recently gluten free, and these are one of the best snacks that we've found. We know Herr's, they're a local company, and we trust the brand, so we trust the GF certification. These are great, whether you follow a gf diet or not!
Ayanna F.
Memphis, TN
I love anything Herr's hot & cheesy. I didn't expect them to be, but these and the puffs are absolutely delicious!
Canny C.
These are so good! Just the right amount of heat with cheese. Better than the cheetos one that I'm used to buying
Estefania F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
They cheap , but stil actually taste good plus they gluten free so thats good if you cant eat gluten
Yasmine B.
Just enough crunch with a kick of spice. Extremely glad that they are gluten free also.