BY HERR'S

Our kernels are hot-air popped and then flavored with pure vegetable oils. And to be sure that you only get fresh, great tasting popcorn, we sift out any unpopped kernels. Choose any of our fresh Herr's Popcorn varieties!

• I'd like to know more about the ingredients in this produ...1 Answers
Dana V.
Whiting, NJ
My favorite spicy popcorn! This one can be fairly uncommon in stores so I usually nab some when I can. An excellent heat that is strong enough to clear out your sinuses.
Monica F.
Ok so to be honest i have not yet tasted these because i don't like spicy stuff. but i will say this my siblings get these everyday after school at our corner store. there label sell good stuff i love the brand itself. so yeah i know that its good.
Batool Q.
It tastes amazing. Not too spicy and not too bland. It is just right. Herrs has been my all time favorite company and still is. Keep up the good work.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best hot cheese popcorn hands down. Alwsys fresh and never has that damp kind of feeling from the cheese. 5 stars
Leta l.
I'd like to know more about the ingredients in this product, can I add it to my healthy list for snacking?