Herr's® Honey Cheese Curls uploaded by Monica R.

BY HERR'S

Made from pure corn meal and baked to a puffy perfection. Enjoy the crispy, cheesy, honey-flavored goodness of the Herr's Honey Cheese Curls. Like all of our other quality products, they're made with only the finest ingredients.

Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
This is one of my childhood favorites. I couldn't find it when I moved out of the state I grew up in so every time I visited I would stock up to take back home with me and now I'm back and these are mainly the ones I pick up. Its the right amount of honey in every curl
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
Don't let the brand fool you... These are the best freaking chips in the planet!! They can be hard to find at times especially because the sell out often! Once you start you can't stop BEWARE!!
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Daaaaaamn brings me back to when I was 6 and I'm 24 now! These were my favorite chips!! Do not let the name fool you trust me when I say the flavor in these are BOMB DOT COM 😂😹 ahhhhh I must find these again 👏🏽😁 I recommend
Kaitlyn D.
Beaufort, SC
These are my favorite chips ever legit. The Hot n Honey ones are even better but you have to get those ones online. I love them both and they are the best. The honey ones are sweet n cheesy and he hot n honey ones are a little spicy but sweet and cheesy! They are the best!
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
Herr's® Honey Cheese Curls are my go to favorite snacks at home and when I travel. They are delicious honey cheesy good.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I see others like these but I am so not a fan at all of these. I prefer plain cheese puffs