GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsHerr's
Herr's Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Hearty Classic

Herr's® Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Hearty Classic

by Herr's

Herr's® Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Hearty Classic Potato Chips.

Our crunchiest chip ever!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herr's® Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Hearty Classic!
How would you rate this product?
Emily W.
Hvre De Grace, MD
These Herr's chips are truly a classic. Anytime I see them, I purchase them because they are so good. They are my go-to chips.
lizz C.
1,756 reviews
I I love kettle chips and herrs makes such good chips I really enjoy them a lot
I I love kettle chips and herrs makes such good chips I really enjoy them a lot
Janet T.
North Beach, MD
Herrs products are always fresh and taste great! I like their cheese doodles and their plain chips.
Gail D.
Sharon, PA
I love extra crunchy kettle chips, they are my favorite, go great with a sandwich or withstand any dip you prefer with them !! Yummy for my tummy!!
Holly Z.
Fort Myers, FL
Herr's chips are great! My favorite is the Old Bay flavor, but I have a hard time finding it in Florida.

Looking for your answer?