BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Hearty Classic Potato Chips.

Our crunchiest chip ever!

Gail D.
Sharon, PA
I love extra crunchy kettle chips, they are my favorite, go great with a sandwich or withstand any dip you prefer with them !! Yummy for my tummy!!
Emily W.
Bel Air, MD
These Herr's chips are truly a classic. Anytime I see them, I purchase them because they are so good. They are my go-to chips.
Holly Z.
Fort Myers, FL
Herr's chips are great! My favorite is the Old Bay flavor, but I have a hard time finding it in Florida.
Janet T.
North Beach, MD
Herrs products are always fresh and taste great! I like their cheese doodles and their plain chips.
lizz c.
I I love kettle chips and herrs makes such good chips I really enjoy them a lot