BY HERR'S

Herr's® Extra Crunchy Kettle Cooked Chipotle Potato Chips.

Our crunchiest chip ever!

Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
I'm a big fan of Kettle Cooked chips by Herr's, so when I saw they came out with a couple new flavors, I was excited to try them. I've never had Chipotle flavored anything before, so I decided to be adventurous and try them. I was disappointed; I guess chipotle is not for everyone! A good try for Herr's, but this flavor is not for me!

Alexandra R.
Sunnyside, NY
These are pretty good. not too spicy. usually chipolte tends to be overpowering. But this had the right balance of flavor.
Laura M.
Lorain, OH
This are the best chips, The crunchier then any other kettle chip. They are a family favorite.
Destiny  S.
Williamstown, NJ
I mean, its chips mixed with the delicious flavor of chipotle! What's not to love about it?
Lorena A.
I think these are okay not in the top of my chip buying list but they're not bad either.
Pamela B.
Hudson, NC
Best crunch ever. I love crunch stuff, so these chips fits the bill perfectly
Dezzi M.
Oak Hill
I am not a big fan of kettled cook but Herr's kettled cook is actually really good. My boyfriend loves kettled cook and I am pretty sure Herr's is one of his favorites.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Herr's extra crunchy kettle cooked potato chips are great. Love how crunchy and crispy they are