BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Crunchy Cheese Sticks.
No trans fat.
Gluten free.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Made with real cheese.

Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I actually really like these, I don't think there a knock off of Cheetos because they both have a different taste! I love Cheetos, but I actually think these are better, besides the hot Cheetos, mmm!!! But these are more airy, cheesy and there just good!!!!! Now I need to go buy more!
Starr T.
Philadelphia, PA
These are pretty okay, pretty good. However when I think of herrs I don't think of these, it wouldn't be what I would choose but then again I'm not the biggest fan of cheese flavored chips
Brittany E.
Greer, SC
Love the Herrs brand. They always have interesting favors and the cheese sticks are good but less exciting that some flavored. Crunchy and good none the less.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Very good cheesy taste. Puffier than Cheetos which I enjoy. They are made with real cheese which you can taste and have no trans fats
Ally H.
These tasted really good and they were very cheesy. They are so worth buying and are perfect for parties
Alicia M.
Dover, DE
These are nasty they taste like knock off Cheetos and I have never had a bag that wasn't stale tasting
Stephanie L.
Kew Gardens, NY
These cheese sticks are like being in heaven. You're literally eating a stick with cheese flavor
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
Very good. Comparable to Jax. Would buy Jax before these. But would eat these too.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Not as good as Cheetos but a gadget snack for a budget. Super messy tho!!!!