BY HERR'S

Herr's® Crunchy Cheese Sticks.
No trans fat.
Gluten free.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Foodie Expert
I actually really like these, I don't think there a knock off of Cheetos because they both have a different taste! I love Cheetos, but I actually think these are better, besides the hot Cheetos, mmm!!! But these are more airy, cheesy and there just good!!!!! Now I need to go buy more!
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Foodie Expert
Not as good as Cheetos but a gadget snack for a budget. Super messy tho!!!!
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
Very good. Comparable to Jax. Would buy Jax before these. But would eat these too.
Brittany E.
Greer, SC
Love the Herrs brand. They always have interesting favors and the cheese sticks are good but less exciting that some flavored. Crunchy and good none the less.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Very good cheesy taste. Puffier than Cheetos which I enjoy. They are made with real cheese which you can taste and have no trans fats
Stephanie L.
Kew Gardens, NY
These cheese sticks are like being in heaven. You're literally eating a stick with cheese flavor
Ally H.
Foodie Expert
These tasted really good and they were very cheesy. They are so worth buying and are perfect for parties
Starr T.
Philadelphia, PA
These are pretty okay, pretty good. However when I think of herrs I don't think of these, it wouldn't be what I would choose but then again I'm not the biggest fan of cheese flavored chips
Alicia M.
Dover , DE
Foodie Expert
These are nasty they taste like knock off Cheetos and I have never had a bag that wasn't stale tasting