BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor-Coated With Raspberry Flavored Drizzle Pretzel Stars.

Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I thought that I would love these since I like the original, but I thought it had a very fake flavor to it. it's kind of nice to have around the holidays but I do not think it will be something I buy a lot.
Courtney D.
My daughters favorite after school snack. So delicious you can't simply have one. My only issue is they're hard to find in store so normally have to
Purchase online.
deja f.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this when my friend had it, it was pretty good. I like the sweet taste it has also the salty taste as well
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Some people think these are gross but I'm obsessed. They're so delicious. They taste like jelly rings