BY HERR'S #60 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Sondra E.
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product!
Jojo O.
Jojo O.
Darien, CT
These are delicious I can't get enough the chocolate is sweet and the pretzels are salty the combo is delicious
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Flushing , NY
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect snack without feeling too guilty, since they're pretzels. They're not too sweet, but definitely met my expectations of the perfect snack.
donna c.
donna c.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. Once you start it's hard to stop. My whole family love the chocolate covered pretzels. They are great for road trips or just a snack when you're wanting something sweet and salty.
Bobbie F.
Bobbie F.
Parsons, WV
My absolute FAVORITE SNACK!! they are sooo good. I am seriously addicted! I would reccomnding them to anyone looking for a sweet and salty crunch!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Canton, OH
These chocolate covered pretzels are decidant and extremely fine. I highly suggest. The quality of chocolate is amazing, paired with a perfect pretzel... This is a perfect gift for anyone, or even just to reward yourself.
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
I purchased these chocolate cover pretzels to bring with me to a New Year's Eve party and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved them!!
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This included 2 of my favorite things, CHOCOLATE and pretzels. I personally liked them better than the Snyders of Hanover brand. Very affordable. Not as healthy as regular pretzels but the were still delicious. Highly recommend!
Will P.
Will P.
Philadelphia, PA
These have to be the best Chocolate covered pretzels I have ever had! Definitely a go to when in need for sweets!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great snack satisfies that salty sweet craving and they are delicious. You can't eat just one!