BY HERR'S #60 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Producto
Que me gustaria
Probar
Si e probado su producto
Origuinal pero
Este me llama mucho la atencion
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
These chocolate "covered" pretzels are okay. I bought them once as a snack at work, but I do not think I would buy them again. I bought them because they were only $1.09 and seemed fitting for my snack craving. The chocolate covering was very waxy and did not have much of a chocolate flavor. I would definitely rather purchase real chocolate covered pretzels or recommend the Herr's chocolate covered pretzel rods, which are much better.
Allysia R.
Allysia R.
These chocolate covered pretzel are actually very good. It's a tasty little snack. Great for movie munchies :)
Lii H.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI
I love these pretzels!!! Love them for a late night snack! The salty and sweet taste really complements each other
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
I love chocolate and would eat it everyday if i could so these are nice when i want a chocolate fix
Have to try it,

I know they will love it as much as I do.
It's amazing to take to school.
😘😋👌
donna c.
donna c.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. Once you start it's hard to stop. My whole family love the chocolate covered pretzels. They are great for road trips or just a snack when you're wanting something sweet and salty.
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
I purchased these chocolate cover pretzels to bring with me to a New Year's Eve party and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved them!!
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This included 2 of my favorite things, CHOCOLATE and pretzels. I personally liked them better than the Snyders of Hanover brand. Very affordable. Not as healthy as regular pretzels but the were still delicious. Highly recommend!
Fer R.
Fer R.
Totalmente Delicioso!!!!!!!!
Y muy Recomendable.........
La Comida es un Placer, es un Descanso, es un Amor de pie Vida y que mejor Disfrutarlo de la mano de
Herr's Chocolate Coated Pretzels...