BY HERR'S #64 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of pretzels nd this dont make my choice better. The flavor, the texture the appearance are notr big sellers for me I pass with this
Victoria C.
Producto
Que me gustaria
Probar
Si e probado su producto
Origuinal pero
Este me llama mucho la atencion
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
These chocolate "covered" pretzels are okay. I bought them once as a snack at work, but I do not think I would buy them again. I bought them because they were only $1.09 and seemed fitting for my snack craving. The chocolate covering was very waxy and did not have much of a chocolate flavor. I would definitely rather purchase real chocolate covered pretzels or recommend the Herr's chocolate covered pretzel rods, which are much better.
Allysia R.
These chocolate covered pretzel are actually very good. It's a tasty little snack. Great for movie munchies :)
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI
I love these pretzels!!! Love them for a late night snack! The salty and sweet taste really complements each other
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
I love chocolate and would eat it everyday if i could so these are nice when i want a chocolate fix
Maria J.
Tramagal, ['', '', '']
Foodie Expert
Delicioso, leve ideal para comer como snack. Por ser de chocolate è uma boa opçao para os mais gulosos. Aconselho.
Have to try it,

I know they will love it as much as I do.
It's amazing to take to school.
😘😋👌
donna c.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. Once you start it's hard to stop. My whole family love the chocolate covered pretzels. They are great for road trips or just a snack when you're wanting something sweet and salty.
Dakota S.
I purchased these chocolate cover pretzels to bring with me to a New Year's Eve party and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved them!!