BY HERR'S #60 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Richboro
These are a great combination of sweet and salty!! Love to munch on these!! Great amount in each bag
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Yum! Chocolate and pretzels. Who can resist. They are so good. I cannot stop eating once I begin, so addictive.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
Foodie Expert
These have to be my favorite kind of chocolate covered pretzels. I just wish I could find coupons for them. They have a great taste and the chocolate is always fresh.
jackie h.
jackie h.
Best cholocate covered pretzels ever. They are a little pricey but they are worth it and alot comes in one bag
Brianna  A.
Brianna A.
Oxford, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to snack whether I'm just chilling in my house or going on a camping trip. The packaging is convenient to store the snack in your purse or a small bag. Herr's offers chocolate covered pretzels that taste like no other brand. They're simply delicious.
hanna y.
hanna y.
Foodie Expert
These are so good, especially if you love a salty and sweet combo. The pretzels are crispy and perfectly salted and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. It's a really good snack for when you are craving something but you don't know what. Herr's Real Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
rabz S.
rabz S.
Villa park , IL
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate covered pretzels. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and these in particular are delicious because they use milk chocolate as opposed to dark chocolate - which is usually used in most chocolate covered pretzels - which makes them so sweet!
Sondra E.
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product!
kirsten k.
kirsten k.
My favorite chocolate covered pretzels, the chocolate is so rich and creamy and melts right in your mouth
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love these with this specific brand. To me its different than other ones. They're really good! They balance each other so well. They're delicious and supper affordable. I would recommend to any pretzel chocolate lover out there!