BY HERR'S #66 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Libni R.
I take these to school all the time and I love them and so do my friends! Perfect for roadtrips too
Monique H.
Philadelphia , PA
These were a good snack to have after dinner. They were very affordable and delicious
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
I love it, í love this products are so delicious and very easy when you want make some dessert for your family
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Love this brand one of my favorites great price and great quality 10/10 recommended to anyone
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaaa
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
These are pretty good! Great choice if you want a salty and sweet snack. This brand always does things right!
Taylor C.
Richboro
These are a great combination of sweet and salty!! Love to munch on these!! Great amount in each bag
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Yum! Chocolate and pretzels. Who can resist. They are so good. I cannot stop eating once I begin, so addictive.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
These have to be my favorite kind of chocolate covered pretzels. I just wish I could find coupons for them. They have a great taste and the chocolate is always fresh.