BY HERR'S #59 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love it, í love this products are so delicious and very easy when you want make some dessert for your family
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Foodie Expert
Love this brand one of my favorites great price and great quality 10/10 recommended to anyone
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Maria M.
Ötisheim
Foodie Expert
Súper genial lo recomiendo mucho mucho a todos el Precio es súper bueno y la calidad buenísima lo disfrutan muchísimo la verdad, son Bellas grandes y pequeños,, lo recomiendo ciegamente si,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Leslie F.
Foodie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaaa
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good! Great choice if you want a salty and sweet snack. This brand always does things right!
Taylor C.
Richboro
These are a great combination of sweet and salty!! Love to munch on these!! Great amount in each bag
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Yum! Chocolate and pretzels. Who can resist. They are so good. I cannot stop eating once I begin, so addictive.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
Foodie Expert
These have to be my favorite kind of chocolate covered pretzels. I just wish I could find coupons for them. They have a great taste and the chocolate is always fresh.
jackie h.
Best cholocate covered pretzels ever. They are a little pricey but they are worth it and alot comes in one bag