BY HERR'S #78 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Liz S.
They're really tasteful. Covered with chocolate with a hint of salt. It's crispy, just how I like it.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
I love chocolate and would eat it everyday if i could so these are nice when i want a chocolate fix
Emma H.
really yummy. i love eating these! i think they're really great and are a favorite snack of mine
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This is a really really good snack I eat this snack all the time I Recommend trying this snack
Alicia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great snack satisfies that salty sweet craving and they are delicious. You can't eat just one!
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Love this brand one of my favorites great price and great quality 10/10 recommended to anyone
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster , CA
I love salty and sweet treats. So this is amazing. Good to take wherever and snack on them.
Stacey W.
Mmmmmmm. Chocolate. I mean. Really. What more do I need to say? It's a great snack at work.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
So so so so good! Wish I could have them more frequently but too high of a sugar content
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Love pretzels I have to say my favorite are the mustard ones. Omg delicious and addictive