BY HERR'S #60 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Joyce L.
Collinsville, VA
I got my husband these because he loves chocolate and pretzels together. He was really happy with the flavor and how fresh they were. I was also pleased with the quality as well as the price. I will definitely purchase these again.
Alexis T.
Belvidere, IL
Perfect combination of sweet and salty. Great for when I have a sweet tooth. Would definitely recommend.
Annmarie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect chelate snack great to grab and go cures any sweet tooth. Great snack to give guest when visiting
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect snack. they are delicious, and cover all four areas of cravings, sweet, salty, crunch and creamy.
Solanyes F.
Foodie Expert

They are very rich, I like to eat them with hot chocolate or coffee with milk delicioso.Realmente uff I think no need to add anything more. apart from that I love chocolate, God is very good.
Amanda E.
Foodie Expert
omg YUMMMM! Love these!! So good! So tasty, they're my absolute favorite. Obsessed!
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
These are insanely good. I have to try and practice self control with these because it is easy to eat a whole bag at once if you aren't careful. I buy these at least once a month. What I love most is that the chocolate is so flavorful. It tastes like a high quality candy bar.
VE-1116871 T.
me encanta a verdad, son deliciosas si pudriera comerla todos los días lo hiciera la verdad. tiene ese sabor adictivo con un toque crujiente
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite snacks. While all chocolate covered pretzels are delicious, my favorite are these. The combo of the thin pretzels and perfect layer of chocolate make these the best. So crispy and and delicious with just the right amount of sweet and salty!
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario
These chocolate pretzels are pretty amazing. Once you start to eat them it's really hard to stop. If you're not careful you will eat a whole bag by yourself. The crost is really flavourfull and tastes like high quality chocolate. I highly reccomend it for everyone who enjoys good snacks.