BY HERR'S #62 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Warren, NJ
I love these pretzels they are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. They are the best snack I would recommend.
Lii H.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI
I love these pretzels!!! Love them for a late night snack! The salty and sweet taste really complements each other
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Flushing , NY
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect snack without feeling too guilty, since they're pretzels. They're not too sweet, but definitely met my expectations of the perfect snack.
donna c.
donna c.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. Once you start it's hard to stop. My whole family love the chocolate covered pretzels. They are great for road trips or just a snack when you're wanting something sweet and salty.
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
Collinsville, VA
I got my husband these because he loves chocolate and pretzels together. He was really happy with the flavor and how fresh they were. I was also pleased with the quality as well as the price. I will definitely purchase these again.
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect snack. they are delicious, and cover all four areas of cravings, sweet, salty, crunch and creamy.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
Foodie Expert

They are very rich, I like to eat them with hot chocolate or coffee with milk delicioso.Realmente uff I think no need to add anything more. apart from that I love chocolate, God is very good.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Foodie Expert
omg YUMMMM! Love these!! So good! So tasty, they're my absolute favorite. Obsessed!
Vittória G.
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario
These chocolate pretzels are pretty amazing. Once you start to eat them it's really hard to stop. If you're not careful you will eat a whole bag by yourself. The crost is really flavourfull and tastes like high quality chocolate. I highly reccomend it for everyone who enjoys good snacks.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Newcastle UK
So delicious! Makes a lovely little snack, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but like a little bit, over pretzels it's just amazing, just the right amount of chocolate