BY HERR'S #67 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Alexandra L.
Illinois
Yum! Chocolate and pretzels. Who can resist. They are so good. I cannot stop eating once I begin, so addictive.
jackie h.
Best cholocate covered pretzels ever. They are a little pricey but they are worth it and alot comes in one bag
Stephanie A.
Warren, NJ
I love these pretzels they are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. They are the best snack I would recommend.
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
These are pretty good! Great choice if you want a salty and sweet snack. This brand always does things right!
Lauren A.
Cherry Hill , NJ
I eat these pretzels everyday. I love chocolate and I love sweet and salty together so these are my favorite
Ciera B.
These chocolate covered pretzels are amazing they are one of my go to snacks! They just melt in your mouth.
JOHENY T.
Muy ricos su sabor es inigualable me encanta la verdad que muy rico los recomiendo mucho es rico rico rico
Annmarie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect chelate snack great to grab and go cures any sweet tooth. Great snack to give guest when visiting
kirsten k.
My favorite chocolate covered pretzels, the chocolate is so rich and creamy and melts right in your mouth
Alexis T.
Belvidere, IL
Perfect combination of sweet and salty. Great for when I have a sweet tooth. Would definitely recommend.