BY HERR'S #67 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI
I love these pretzels!!! Love them for a late night snack! The salty and sweet taste really complements each other
Zoria L.
Darby, PA
Since I'm a chocolate lover I love all types of things chocolate but these chocolate covered pretzels are heaven they are everything you could want in one bite if your a fan of swwwr and salty things
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This is a really really good snack I eat this snack all the time I Recommend trying this snack
Renee G.
Philadelphia, PA
The whole family loves these. They are great for after school snack and on the go.
They are better than candy or chips. They go great with a glass of milk.
Liz S.
They're really tasteful. Covered with chocolate with a hint of salt. It's crispy, just how I like it.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This included 2 of my favorite things, CHOCOLATE and pretzels. I personally liked them better than the Snyders of Hanover brand. Very affordable. Not as healthy as regular pretzels but the were still delicious. Highly recommend!
Dakota S.
I purchased these chocolate cover pretzels to bring with me to a New Year's Eve party and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved them!!
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are such a guilty pleasure for me. Some brands of chocolate covered pretzels I've had just taste fake and gross, but these don't have those fake taste. The packaging is just a chip-style bag, and due to steeling, it's not completely full, but you get more than enough for one sitting in one package.
Gabrielle L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love these pretzels. They don't loose there crispness with all the chocolate on it. The chocolate is real milk chocolate doesn't taste chalky or waxy. It is small enough and filling enough to eat a few and save some for later.
Noura D.
Rochelle Park
I love chocolate pretzels. Herr's Chocolate pretzels just satisfy my cravings!! My guests get excited when I put some out to eat. It's delicious