BY HERR'S #78 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Lauren A.
Cherry Hill , NJ
I eat these pretzels everyday. I love chocolate and I love sweet and salty together so these are my favorite
Ciera B.
These chocolate covered pretzels are amazing they are one of my go to snacks! They just melt in your mouth.
JOHENY T.
Muy ricos su sabor es inigualable me encanta la verdad que muy rico los recomiendo mucho es rico rico rico
kirsten k.
My favorite chocolate covered pretzels, the chocolate is so rich and creamy and melts right in your mouth
Annmarie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect chelate snack great to grab and go cures any sweet tooth. Great snack to give guest when visiting
Edith M.
Every once in a while i have a treat Herrs chocolate covered pretzels doothe my salty and seeet cravings
Alexis T.
Belvidere, IL
Perfect combination of sweet and salty. Great for when I have a sweet tooth. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaaa
Jacqueline R.
Perfect combo of salty and sweet! So goooooood! They are by far my favorite chocolate covered pretzels
Taylor C.
Richboro
These are a great combination of sweet and salty!! Love to munch on these!! Great amount in each bag