BY HERR'S #62 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Jolene K.
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't even these are the best most inexpensive snacks the chocolate is so smooth sweet and salt cheaper than any other kind
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
omg these chocolate covered pretzels are my weakness! the sweet and salty combination is just perfect! i picked these up the other day when i had a sweet tooth and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. I just wish they were available in dark chocolate!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love pretzel! And with chocolate cover yum its yhe best! Chocolate is always good with everything especially pretzel!
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate covered pretzels, and these are my favorite. They are so good that I always keep them around as a snack.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Foodie Expert
Chocolate pretzles are the best. These are soo yummy and they have sprinkles around Christmas time. Not expensive.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. I love finding these in a store. They're yummy and cheaper than other brands. I didn't expect them to be so good but I was pleasantly surprised. I have to hide them so others won't eat them.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Foodie Expert
really yummy. i love eating these! i think they're really great and are a favorite snack of mine
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This included 2 of my favorite things, CHOCOLATE and pretzels. I personally liked them better than the Snyders of Hanover brand. Very affordable. Not as healthy as regular pretzels but the were still delicious. Highly recommend!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
These are insanely good. I have to try and practice self control with these because it is easy to eat a whole bag at once if you aren't careful. I buy these at least once a month. What I love most is that the chocolate is so flavorful. It tastes like a high quality candy bar.
VE-1116871 T.
VE-1116871 T.
doral, FL
me encanta a verdad, son deliciosas si pudriera comerla todos los días lo hiciera la verdad. tiene ese sabor adictivo con un toque crujiente