BY HERR'S #60 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
I love salty and sweet treats. So this is amazing. Good to take wherever and snack on them.
Larissa G.
Highland Park, NJ
Its my favorite snacks of all! I really love them. They are perfect for whoelse likes salt and sweet together and for that time that you just can't decide if you want a salty snack or a sweet one. But this one is just perfect for everytime :)
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
So so so so good! Wish I could have them more frequently but too high of a sugar content
Olivia M.
Thi these have to be the best chocolate covered pretzels I've had while I'm in the grocery store. I eat them as I go through the aisles. Delicious!
Nora K.
Deptford, NJ
These are my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! Always buy them at Wawa. They are not only quality but cheap as well!
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
Personally love chocolate and pretzels so when they are combined it is even better. I love the brand and the product is so delicious.
Emma E.
Clifton Hts, PA
These are my favorite store-bought chocolate-covered pretzels! I buy them at my local Wawa store and local stores. I have repeatedly bought them! Definitely affordable for the serving size, and I would recommend them to others if they need that sweet and salty fix!
Stephanie A.
Warren, NJ
I love these pretzels they are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. They are the best snack I would recommend.
Lii H.
Waikoloa, HI
I love these pretzels!!! Love them for a late night snack! The salty and sweet taste really complements each other
Zoria L.
Darby, PA
Since I'm a chocolate lover I love all types of things chocolate but these chocolate covered pretzels are heaven they are everything you could want in one bite if your a fan of swwwr and salty things