BY HERR'S #67 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Noura D.
Rochelle Park
I love chocolate pretzels. Herr's Chocolate pretzels just satisfy my cravings!! My guests get excited when I put some out to eat. It's delicious
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
Not a fan of pretzels nd this dont make my choice better. The flavor, the texture the appearance are notr big sellers for me I pass with this
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect snack. they are delicious, and cover all four areas of cravings, sweet, salty, crunch and creamy.
VE-1116871 T.
me encanta a verdad, son deliciosas si pudriera comerla todos los días lo hiciera la verdad. tiene ese sabor adictivo con un toque crujiente
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
These are my daughters favorite chocolate covered pretzel. They are quite affordable as well! We get st least one bag weekly for our family.
hannah r.
Escondido, CA
Omg . I love these thins! Sooo oooooh good. I could eat them all day. The chocolate taste great and fresh. And the crunch is ugh the best.
Brittany L.
Williamsburg, VA
While chocolate covered anything comes with a steep price, these were very reasonably cheap but also very tasty and worth every penny!
Dakota S.
I purchased these chocolate cover pretzels to bring with me to a New Year's Eve party and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved them!!
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Personally love chocolate and pretzels so when they are combined it is even better. I love the brand and the product is so delicious.
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Can't even these are the best most inexpensive snacks the chocolate is so smooth sweet and salt cheaper than any other kind