BY HERR'S #70 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
These are my daughters favorite chocolate covered pretzel. They are quite affordable as well! We get st least one bag weekly for our family.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect snack. they are delicious, and cover all four areas of cravings, sweet, salty, crunch and creamy.
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Not a fan of pretzels nd this dont make my choice better. The flavor, the texture the appearance are notr big sellers for me I pass with this
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product!
Dakota S.
I purchased these chocolate cover pretzels to bring with me to a New Year's Eve party and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved them!!
Alyssa S.
Personally love chocolate and pretzels so when they are combined it is even better. I love the brand and the product is so delicious.
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Can't even these are the best most inexpensive snacks the chocolate is so smooth sweet and salt cheaper than any other kind
Miccah M.
Garden Grove, CA
I love chocolate covered pretzels, and these are my favorite. They are so good that I always keep them around as a snack.
Nora K.
Deptford, NJ
These are my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! Always buy them at Wawa. They are not only quality but cheap as well!
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I love pretzel! And with chocolate cover yum its yhe best! Chocolate is always good with everything especially pretzel!