BY HERR'S #61 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Catalina S.
Catalina S.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
These are such a guilty pleasure for me. Some brands of chocolate covered pretzels I've had just taste fake and gross, but these don't have those fake taste. The packaging is just a chip-style bag, and due to steeling, it's not completely full, but you get more than enough for one sitting in one package.
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
I purchased these chocolate cover pretzels to bring with me to a New Year's Eve party and they were a huge hit! Everyone loved them!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Canton, OH
These chocolate covered pretzels are decidant and extremely fine. I highly suggest. The quality of chocolate is amazing, paired with a perfect pretzel... This is a perfect gift for anyone, or even just to reward yourself.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
These are my daughters favorite chocolate covered pretzel. They are quite affordable as well! We get st least one bag weekly for our family.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are really good when snack time comes around these are my families go to pretzels. These taste really good and crunchy I do recommit to others for purchase and they are kid friendly yum!
Jesenia M.
Jesenia M.
Foodie Expert
Once again I'm a chocolate fanatic I absolutely loves this especially the peanut butter once are amazing they are health as well chocolate is great for you An of course pretzels are to.I love love love them
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Mmmmmmm. Chocolate. I mean. Really. What more do I need to say? It's a great snack at work.
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Love pretzels I have to say my favorite are the mustard ones. Omg delicious and addictive
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Okay, i think is very very delicious, 'cause the sense is sotf, sweet and... i don't now, i only can say a one word, PERFECT TO ME!

I think is healthy 'cause, the body need calories for the day, for example, for do exercise, paint, work, until speak.
Camilla B.
Camilla B.
Foodie Expert
I love anything that give a combination of salty and sweet and if you add crunch to the mix - heaven! These little pretzels are no exception. It's hard to keep a bag in the house because as soon as we open one, they're gone!