BY HERR'S #60 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Love pretzels I have to say my favorite are the mustard ones. Omg delicious and addictive
Stacey W.
Mmmmmmm. Chocolate. I mean. Really. What more do I need to say? It's a great snack at work.
Jesenia M.
Foodie Expert
Once again I'm a chocolate fanatic I absolutely loves this especially the peanut butter once are amazing they are health as well chocolate is great for you An of course pretzels are to.I love love love them
Tatiana R.
Okay, i think is very very delicious, 'cause the sense is sotf, sweet and... i don't now, i only can say a one word, PERFECT TO ME!

I think is healthy 'cause, the body need calories for the day, for example, for do exercise, paint, work, until speak.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are really good when snack time comes around these are my families go to pretzels. These taste really good and crunchy I do recommit to others for purchase and they are kid friendly yum!
Camilla B.
Foodie Expert
I love anything that give a combination of salty and sweet and if you add crunch to the mix - heaven! These little pretzels are no exception. It's hard to keep a bag in the house because as soon as we open one, they're gone!
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't even these are the best most inexpensive snacks the chocolate is so smooth sweet and salt cheaper than any other kind
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
omg these chocolate covered pretzels are my weakness! the sweet and salty combination is just perfect! i picked these up the other day when i had a sweet tooth and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. I just wish they were available in dark chocolate!
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love chocolate and pretzel combination 😍😍 extremely cheap and a good snack for movie night with friends and family
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
I love chocolate and would eat it everyday if i could so these are nice when i want a chocolate fix