BY HERR'S #62 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Catalina S.
Catalina S.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
These are such a guilty pleasure for me. Some brands of chocolate covered pretzels I've had just taste fake and gross, but these don't have those fake taste. The packaging is just a chip-style bag, and due to steeling, it's not completely full, but you get more than enough for one sitting in one package.
Jesenia M.
Jesenia M.
Foodie Expert
Once again I'm a chocolate fanatic I absolutely loves this especially the peanut butter once are amazing they are health as well chocolate is great for you An of course pretzels are to.I love love love them
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Belvidere, IL
Perfect combination of sweet and salty. Great for when I have a sweet tooth. Would definitely recommend.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
omg these chocolate covered pretzels are my weakness! the sweet and salty combination is just perfect! i picked these up the other day when i had a sweet tooth and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. I just wish they were available in dark chocolate!
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are really good when snack time comes around these are my families go to pretzels. These taste really good and crunchy I do recommit to others for purchase and they are kid friendly yum!
Annmarie G.
Annmarie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect chelate snack great to grab and go cures any sweet tooth. Great snack to give guest when visiting
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Foodie Expert
Chocolate pretzles are the best. These are soo yummy and they have sprinkles around Christmas time. Not expensive.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love these pretzels. They don't loose there crispness with all the chocolate on it. The chocolate is real milk chocolate doesn't taste chalky or waxy. It is small enough and filling enough to eat a few and save some for later.
Liz S.
Liz S.
They're really tasteful. Covered with chocolate with a hint of salt. It's crispy, just how I like it.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love pretzel! And with chocolate cover yum its yhe best! Chocolate is always good with everything especially pretzel!