BY HERR'S #70 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Marybeth O.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a chocolate covered pretzel fan so finding it in the grocery aisle along with all the other bags of snacks was exciting. Rather average but no complaints here.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so good. What's better than pretzels and chocolate together? My corner store sell these and I love getting them when I need something to snack on. They're like only a US dollar. They're so good!
Solanyes F.

They are very rich, I like to eat them with hot chocolate or coffee with milk delicioso.Realmente uff I think no need to add anything more. apart from that I love chocolate, God is very good.
Carolyn G.
flushing, NY
These are the perfect snack without feeling too guilty, since they're pretzels. They're not too sweet, but definitely met my expectations of the perfect snack.
Renee G.
Philadelphia, PA
The whole family loves these. They are great for after school snack and on the go.
They are better than candy or chips. They go great with a glass of milk.
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
I like so much this products because it has chocolate and taste is so wonderful , combined with the fact that I feel like I should be able to get a new one
Bobbie F.
Parsons, WV
My absolute FAVORITE SNACK!! they are sooo good. I am seriously addicted! I would reccomnding them to anyone looking for a sweet and salty crunch!
Olivia M.
Thi these have to be the best chocolate covered pretzels I've had while I'm in the grocery store. I eat them as I go through the aisles. Delicious!
Noura D.
Rochelle Park
I love chocolate pretzels. Herr's Chocolate pretzels just satisfy my cravings!! My guests get excited when I put some out to eat. It's delicious
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect snack. they are delicious, and cover all four areas of cravings, sweet, salty, crunch and creamy.