BY HERR'S #70 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Nicole R.
Deland, FL
These are insanely good. I have to try and practice self control with these because it is easy to eat a whole bag at once if you aren't careful. I buy these at least once a month. What I love most is that the chocolate is so flavorful. It tastes like a high quality candy bar.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my all time favorite snacks. While all chocolate covered pretzels are delicious, my favorite are these. The combo of the thin pretzels and perfect layer of chocolate make these the best. So crispy and and delicious with just the right amount of sweet and salty!
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
One my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! These are sweet and salty without all the calories. And these are great to bring on the go for snacks at work or in the car or even as a side for lunch. I think that these are great to have as a little snack anytime!
Tatiana R.
Okay, i think is very very delicious, 'cause the sense is sotf, sweet and... i don't now, i only can say a one word, PERFECT TO ME!

I think is healthy 'cause, the body need calories for the day, for example, for do exercise, paint, work, until speak.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
YUMMY!! If you are a salty-but-sweet lover, this is the perfect snack for you! I eat these when I'm craving chocolate but don't want the stomach ache that follows. Wish I could find it a little easier though. Delicious none the less!!
Camilla B.
I love anything that give a combination of salty and sweet and if you add crunch to the mix - heaven! These little pretzels are no exception. It's hard to keep a bag in the house because as soon as we open one, they're gone!
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
These are absolutely delicious. I love finding these in a store. They're yummy and cheaper than other brands. I didn't expect them to be so good but I was pleasantly surprised. I have to hide them so others won't eat them.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are so delicious! There's extra salt on the pretzels, and the salty sweet combo is definitely one of my favorites. My only complaint is that almost every time I buy a bag, they are melted together.
Sarah H.
There are few snacks I like better than the salty crunch of the pretzel covered in the sweet chocolate. My taste buds love em, but I have to watch it because my figure does not! Lol!
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA
Fantastic chocolate pretzels.
Very filling snack.
The chocolate was great.
I was expecting a quality product from Herr's and they delivered.
The product was very well priced.
I will continue to buy Herr's pretzels in the future because they have been my go to for ages.