BY HERR'S #67 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
They sell these at my job and I'm addicted! The perfect snack to curve your salty/sweet cravings. Herr's chocolate covered pretzels are among my top compared to other brands.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
These have to be my favorite kind of chocolate covered pretzels. I just wish I could find coupons for them. They have a great taste and the chocolate is always fresh.
Carolyn G.
Flushing, NY
These are the perfect snack without feeling too guilty, since they're pretzels. They're not too sweet, but definitely met my expectations of the perfect snack.
Bobbie F.
Parsons, WV
My absolute FAVORITE SNACK!! they are sooo good. I am seriously addicted! I would reccomnding them to anyone looking for a sweet and salty crunch!
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product!
Ashley K.
I love love chocolate no matter what! These are so good, when your in the mood for chocolate & pretzels. So yummy.
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Yum! Chocolate and pretzels. Who can resist. They are so good. I cannot stop eating once I begin, so addictive.
Jojo O.
Darien, CT
These are delicious I can't get enough the chocolate is sweet and the pretzels are salty the combo is delicious
jackie h.
Best cholocate covered pretzels ever. They are a little pricey but they are worth it and alot comes in one bag
Rebecca B.
Sewell
These are pretty good! Great choice if you want a salty and sweet snack. This brand always does things right!