BY HERR'S #62 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Sondra E.
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
They sell these at my job and I'm addicted! The perfect snack to curve your salty/sweet cravings. Herr's chocolate covered pretzels are among my top compared to other brands.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
Foodie Expert
These have to be my favorite kind of chocolate covered pretzels. I just wish I could find coupons for them. They have a great taste and the chocolate is always fresh.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I love love chocolate no matter what! These are so good, when your in the mood for chocolate & pretzels. So yummy.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Foodie Expert
Every once in a while i have a treat Herrs chocolate covered pretzels doothe my salty and seeet cravings
Jojo O.
Jojo O.
Darien, CT
These are delicious I can't get enough the chocolate is sweet and the pretzels are salty the combo is delicious
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Yum! Chocolate and pretzels. Who can resist. They are so good. I cannot stop eating once I begin, so addictive.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Richboro
These are a great combination of sweet and salty!! Love to munch on these!! Great amount in each bag
jackie h.
jackie h.
Best cholocate covered pretzels ever. They are a little pricey but they are worth it and alot comes in one bag
kirsten k.
kirsten k.
My favorite chocolate covered pretzels, the chocolate is so rich and creamy and melts right in your mouth