BY HERR'S #67 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
One my favorite chocolate covered pretzels! These are sweet and salty without all the calories. And these are great to bring on the go for snacks at work or in the car or even as a side for lunch. I think that these are great to have as a little snack anytime!
hanna y.
These are so good, especially if you love a salty and sweet combo. The pretzels are crispy and perfectly salted and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. It's a really good snack for when you are craving something but you don't know what. Herr's Real Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
rabz S.
Villa park , IL
I love chocolate covered pretzels. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and these in particular are delicious because they use milk chocolate as opposed to dark chocolate - which is usually used in most chocolate covered pretzels - which makes them so sweet!
Dominick R.
Who doesn't love chocolate? Especially when it has a delicious pretzel inside! I bought this at my neighborhood grocery store. I love eating these because I feel like I'm eating junk food but actually the caloric intake isn't that bad!!! Great snack.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I really love these with this specific brand. To me its different than other ones. They're really good! They balance each other so well. They're delicious and supper affordable. I would recommend to any pretzel chocolate lover out there!
donna c.
These are so good. Once you start it's hard to stop. My whole family love the chocolate covered pretzels. They are great for road trips or just a snack when you're wanting something sweet and salty.
Brianna  A.
Oxford, PA
This is my go to snack whether I'm just chilling in my house or going on a camping trip. The packaging is convenient to store the snack in your purse or a small bag. Herr's offers chocolate covered pretzels that taste like no other brand. They're simply delicious.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are so delicious! There's extra salt on the pretzels, and the salty sweet combo is definitely one of my favorites. My only complaint is that almost every time I buy a bag, they are melted together.
Deirdre C.
Enola, PA
A great sweet and salty go to snack. It's a great combination of ingredients. When you first bite into it you get a creamy chocolate taste then as you go deeper you'll hit the hard salty part.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sinfully delicious combination of sweet and salty flavors. A little high on calories for my taste but they pair excellently with a cup of coffee or glass of milk. Must try!