BY HERR'S #62 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great snack satisfies that salty sweet craving and they are delicious. You can't eat just one!
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally one of my favorite, all-time snacks! The best combo of sweet and salty!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
These chocolate "covered" pretzels are okay. I bought them once as a snack at work, but I do not think I would buy them again. I bought them because they were only $1.09 and seemed fitting for my snack craving. The chocolate covering was very waxy and did not have much of a chocolate flavor. I would definitely rather purchase real chocolate covered pretzels or recommend the Herr's chocolate covered pretzel rods, which are much better.
hanna y.
hanna y.
Foodie Expert
These are so good, especially if you love a salty and sweet combo. The pretzels are crispy and perfectly salted and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. It's a really good snack for when you are craving something but you don't know what. Herr's Real Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
rabz S.
rabz S.
Villa park , IL
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate covered pretzels. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and these in particular are delicious because they use milk chocolate as opposed to dark chocolate - which is usually used in most chocolate covered pretzels - which makes them so sweet!
Dominick R.
Dominick R.
Who doesn't love chocolate? Especially when it has a delicious pretzel inside! I bought this at my neighborhood grocery store. I love eating these because I feel like I'm eating junk food but actually the caloric intake isn't that bad!!! Great snack.
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love these with this specific brand. To me its different than other ones. They're really good! They balance each other so well. They're delicious and supper affordable. I would recommend to any pretzel chocolate lover out there!
Brianna  A.
Brianna A.
Oxford, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to snack whether I'm just chilling in my house or going on a camping trip. The packaging is convenient to store the snack in your purse or a small bag. Herr's offers chocolate covered pretzels that taste like no other brand. They're simply delicious.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Foodie Expert
A great sweet and salty go to snack. It's a great combination of ingredients. When you first bite into it you get a creamy chocolate taste then as you go deeper you'll hit the hard salty part.
Erika C.
Erika C.
RAEFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
Sinfully delicious combination of sweet and salty flavors. A little high on calories for my taste but they pair excellently with a cup of coffee or glass of milk. Must try!