BY HERR'S #70 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sinfully delicious combination of sweet and salty flavors. A little high on calories for my taste but they pair excellently with a cup of coffee or glass of milk. Must try!
Emily E.
Maple shade, NJ
Love these! They're so tasty and addicting and I like that they are a rounded shape. I can easily eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. They're not super healthy but that's okay, they definitely make up for it with taste!
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This included 2 of my favorite things, CHOCOLATE and pretzels. I personally liked them better than the Snyders of Hanover brand. Very affordable. Not as healthy as regular pretzels but the were still delicious. Highly recommend!
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
They sell these at my job and I'm addicted! The perfect snack to curve your salty/sweet cravings. Herr's chocolate covered pretzels are among my top compared to other brands.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
These have to be my favorite kind of chocolate covered pretzels. I just wish I could find coupons for them. They have a great taste and the chocolate is always fresh.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I absolutely love these chocolate covered pretzels! The only downside is that they get melty really easily. Other than that they are so good. Definitely one of my favorites that I go to. I always keep them in the cabinet. And I can probably go through them very quickly so I don't buy them too often anymore.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
omg these chocolate covered pretzels are my weakness! the sweet and salty combination is just perfect! i picked these up the other day when i had a sweet tooth and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. I just wish they were available in dark chocolate!
Tamara S.
New Windsor, NY
The chocolate taste so good! Not too much that it overpowers the pretzel. The pretzel isn't too salty and has a nice crisp to it. I buy these whenever I see them. I recommend any and everyone to buy. Great snack!
Larissa G.
Highland Park, NJ
Its my favorite snacks of all! I really love them. They are perfect for whoelse likes salt and sweet together and for that time that you just can't decide if you want a salty snack or a sweet one. But this one is just perfect for everytime :)
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Heavenly. I love the sweat and salty combo. These stay crunchy and are very affordable. Can't wait to break these out during the holidays! Not the healthiest of snacks but good for the soul. If you like chocolate and salt, i highly recommend this.