BY HERR'S #62 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Foodie Expert
There are few snacks I like better than the salty crunch of the pretzel covered in the sweet chocolate. My taste buds love em, but I have to watch it because my figure does not! Lol!
Marybeth O.
Marybeth O.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a chocolate covered pretzel fan so finding it in the grocery aisle along with all the other bags of snacks was exciting. Rather average but no complaints here.
Jhosely B.
Jhosely B.
Foodie Expert
I like so much this products because it has chocolate and taste is so wonderful , combined with the fact that I feel like I should be able to get a new one
Bobbie F.
Bobbie F.
Parsons, WV
My absolute FAVORITE SNACK!! they are sooo good. I am seriously addicted! I would reccomnding them to anyone looking for a sweet and salty crunch!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Foodie Expert
Can never go wrong with this sweet and salty mix! It's the perfect additive for some hot cocoa, milk, or even tea!
Will P.
Will P.
Philadelphia, PA
These have to be the best Chocolate covered pretzels I have ever had! Definitely a go to when in need for sweets!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Cherry Hill , NJ
I eat these pretzels everyday. I love chocolate and I love sweet and salty together so these are my favorite
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
These chocolate covered pretzels are amazing they are one of my go to snacks! They just melt in your mouth.
JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.
Muy ricos su sabor es inigualable me encanta la verdad que muy rico los recomiendo mucho es rico rico rico
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Perfect combo of salty and sweet! So goooooood! They are by far my favorite chocolate covered pretzels