BY HERR'S #70 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

donna c.
These are so good. Once you start it's hard to stop. My whole family love the chocolate covered pretzels. They are great for road trips or just a snack when you're wanting something sweet and salty.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I really love these with this specific brand. To me its different than other ones. They're really good! They balance each other so well. They're delicious and supper affordable. I would recommend to any pretzel chocolate lover out there!
Brianna  A.
Oxford, PA
This is my go to snack whether I'm just chilling in my house or going on a camping trip. The packaging is convenient to store the snack in your purse or a small bag. Herr's offers chocolate covered pretzels that taste like no other brand. They're simply delicious.
Jesenia M.
Once again I'm a chocolate fanatic I absolutely loves this especially the peanut butter once are amazing they are health as well chocolate is great for you An of course pretzels are to.I love love love them
Joyce L.
Collinsville, VA
I got my husband these because he loves chocolate and pretzels together. He was really happy with the flavor and how fresh they were. I was also pleased with the quality as well as the price. I will definitely purchase these again.
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are such a guilty pleasure for me. Some brands of chocolate covered pretzels I've had just taste fake and gross, but these don't have those fake taste. The packaging is just a chip-style bag, and due to steeling, it's not completely full, but you get more than enough for one sitting in one package.
Rachel M.
Canton, OH
These chocolate covered pretzels are decidant and extremely fine. I highly suggest. The quality of chocolate is amazing, paired with a perfect pretzel... This is a perfect gift for anyone, or even just to reward yourself.
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia , PA
A great sweet and salty go to snack. It's a great combination of ingredients. When you first bite into it you get a creamy chocolate taste then as you go deeper you'll hit the hard salty part.
Zoria L.
Darby, PA
Since I'm a chocolate lover I love all types of things chocolate but these chocolate covered pretzels are heaven they are everything you could want in one bite if your a fan of swwwr and salty things
Emma E.
Clifton Hts, PA
These are my favorite store-bought chocolate-covered pretzels! I buy them at my local Wawa store and local stores. I have repeatedly bought them! Definitely affordable for the serving size, and I would recommend them to others if they need that sweet and salty fix!