BY HERR'S #70 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jessica S.
These chocolate "covered" pretzels are okay. I bought them once as a snack at work, but I do not think I would buy them again. I bought them because they were only $1.09 and seemed fitting for my snack craving. The chocolate covering was very waxy and did not have much of a chocolate flavor. I would definitely rather purchase real chocolate covered pretzels or recommend the Herr's chocolate covered pretzel rods, which are much better.
hanna y.
These are so good, especially if you love a salty and sweet combo. The pretzels are crispy and perfectly salted and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. It's a really good snack for when you are craving something but you don't know what. Herr's Real Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
These pretzels are really good when snack time comes around these are my families go to pretzels. These taste really good and crunchy I do recommit to others for purchase and they are kid friendly yum!
Diana C.
Nashville, TN
Chocolate taste isn't over powering. I bought this from my local Kroger! You get a lot of product and it's fairly affordable. It does taste better than other chocolate covered pretzels, especially since the chocolate doesn't taste cheap
Gabrielle L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love these pretzels. They don't loose there crispness with all the chocolate on it. The chocolate is real milk chocolate doesn't taste chalky or waxy. It is small enough and filling enough to eat a few and save some for later.
rabz S.
Villa park, IL
I love chocolate covered pretzels. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and these in particular are delicious because they use milk chocolate as opposed to dark chocolate - which is usually used in most chocolate covered pretzels - which makes them so sweet!
Dominick R.
Who doesn't love chocolate? Especially when it has a delicious pretzel inside! I bought this at my neighborhood grocery store. I love eating these because I feel like I'm eating junk food but actually the caloric intake isn't that bad!!! Great snack.
Mayra G.
APO, AE
Deliciously coated in the perfect amount of chocolate. They are def on my snacking list! When I have a sweet tooth, I always turn to these delicious pretzels to satisfy my craving. Would definitely recommend to those who are looking for a crunchy, chocolatey delight.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These are greatttttt. I love them. I'm a sucker for pretzels and chocolate so these just got my heart. They're not expensive at all and taste amazing. If you want to try a new snack I would recommend these