BY HERR'S

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

hanna y.
La mesa, CA
These are so good, especially if you love a salty and sweet combo. The pretzels are crispy and perfectly salted and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. It's a really good snack for when you are craving something but you don't know what. Herr's® Real Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
Diana C.
Nashville, TN
Chocolate taste isn't over powering. I bought this from my local Kroger! You get a lot of product and it's fairly affordable. It does taste better than other chocolate covered pretzels, especially since the chocolate doesn't taste cheap
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
These pretzels are really good when snack time comes around these are my families go to pretzels. These taste really good and crunchy I do recommit to others for purchase and they are kid friendly yum!
Gabrielle L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love these pretzels. They don't loose there crispness with all the chocolate on it. The chocolate is real milk chocolate doesn't taste chalky or waxy. It is small enough and filling enough to eat a few and save some for later.
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are such a guilty pleasure for me. Some brands of chocolate covered pretzels I've had just taste fake and gross, but these don't have those fake taste. The packaging is just a chip-style bag, and due to steeling, it's not completely full, but you get more than enough for one sitting in one package.
Rabia H.
Villa park , IL
I love chocolate covered pretzels. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and these in particular are delicious because they use milk chocolate as opposed to dark chocolate - which is usually used in most chocolate covered pretzels - which makes them so sweet!
Mayra G.
APO, AE
Deliciously coated in the perfect amount of chocolate. They are def on my snacking list! When I have a sweet tooth, I always turn to these delicious pretzels to satisfy my craving. Would definitely recommend to those who are looking for a crunchy, chocolatey delight.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These are greatttttt. I love them. I'm a sucker for pretzels and chocolate so these just got my heart. They're not expensive at all and taste amazing. If you want to try a new snack I would recommend these
donna c.
These are so good. Once you start it's hard to stop. My whole family love the chocolate covered pretzels. They are great for road trips or just a snack when you're wanting something sweet and salty.
Brianna  A.
Shippensburg, PA
This is my go to snack whether I'm just chilling in my house or going on a camping trip. The packaging is convenient to store the snack in your purse or a small bag. Herr's offers chocolate covered pretzels that taste like no other brand. They're simply delicious.