BY HERR'S #60 in Pretzels

Herr's® Chocolate Flavor - Coated Pretzels.
0g trans fat. see more...

Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these chocolate covered pretzels! The only downside is that they get melty really easily. Other than that they are so good. Definitely one of my favorites that I go to. I always keep them in the cabinet. And I can probably go through them very quickly so I don't buy them too often anymore.
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA
Fantastic chocolate pretzels.
Very filling snack.
The chocolate was great.
I was expecting a quality product from Herr's and they delivered.
The product was very well priced.
I will continue to buy Herr's pretzels in the future because they have been my go to for ages.
Mayra G.
APO, AE
Deliciously coated in the perfect amount of chocolate. They are def on my snacking list! When I have a sweet tooth, I always turn to these delicious pretzels to satisfy my craving. Would definitely recommend to those who are looking for a crunchy, chocolatey delight.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Heavenly. I love the sweat and salty combo. These stay crunchy and are very affordable. Can't wait to break these out during the holidays! Not the healthiest of snacks but good for the soul. If you like chocolate and salt, i highly recommend this.
Diana C.
Nashville, TN
Chocolate taste isn't over powering. I bought this from my local Kroger! You get a lot of product and it's fairly affordable. It does taste better than other chocolate covered pretzels, especially since the chocolate doesn't taste cheap
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Foodie Expert
YUMMY!! If you are a salty-but-sweet lover, this is the perfect snack for you! I eat these when I'm craving chocolate but don't want the stomach ache that follows. Wish I could find it a little easier though. Delicious none the less!!
Emily E.
Maple shade, NJ
Love these! They're so tasty and addicting and I like that they are a rounded shape. I can easily eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. They're not super healthy but that's okay, they definitely make up for it with taste!
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so good. What's better than pretzels and chocolate together? My corner store sell these and I love getting them when I need something to snack on. They're like only a US dollar. They're so good!
Sarah H.
Foodie Expert
There are few snacks I like better than the salty crunch of the pretzel covered in the sweet chocolate. My taste buds love em, but I have to watch it because my figure does not! Lol!
Marybeth O.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a chocolate covered pretzel fan so finding it in the grocery aisle along with all the other bags of snacks was exciting. Rather average but no complaints here.