BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's???? Cheese Waffles Cheddar Zesty Cheese Sandwich Snacks.

• Does anyone know where they sell these in NY?1 Answers
  • I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering ...1 Answers
Nicole N.
I love Herr's brand! All of their products that I have tried have been better in taste, texture and quality than other comparable brands/products. You won't find a cheesier cheese flavor! These are addicting. You have been warned!
Briana R.
Akron, PA
I am a fan of cheesy chips, yes this is so tasty, mouth watering and you will not be disappointed, I guess you shall have to try it yourself
Kalli F.
Annville , PA
I love these so much they are my mom's and I's favorite cheesy snack just enough she's to the waffle they are perfect
justine s.
Lansford, PA
This chips are some thing new to try. They have an interesting taste but I like it. I really like the cheese flavor
Jennifer A.
brandon, fl
My husband eats these all the time. i am not a big fan due to the cheese in the middle. it taste like powder.
Laura M.
Lorain, OH
They are really good, I buy them when I need a snack that can travel with me. They are very cheesy
Elby K.
Hazleton, PA
The pretzel part of these are really good, the cheese is strangely sweet and kind of grainy.
lizz c.
Does anyone know where they sell these in NY?
Lori W.
I saw these in the store the other day and was wondering what these taste like. Is there another popular snack that these could be compared to?