Herr's Cheese Balls uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY HERR'S

Herr's® Cheese Balls. see more...

Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
My kids and I love Herrs cheese balls because they are a lot softer & more flavorful than other brands. I love to buy the large container because it lasts a long time and is more convenient than chip bags. The lid seals tight to keep them fresh as well.
Alexandria M.
Catasauqua, PA
Addictive little shits. Try to eat one, just one, I dare you. Ya can't. These little delicious spheres of cheese powder encrusted goodness were a gift from the gods. Buy it.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
these remind me of my childhood and are the best of the kind with it being just the right amount of cheese flavor and crunch. They're relatively inexpensive and can be found just about anywhere. These can be a great addition to party snacks or just a snack on the go.
Madison L.
I found these cheese balls the other day in the store. This brand was the only brand that was really inexpensive. I really love the flavor. I really like how many cheese balls you get for the the price
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
These are another staple in our house. With a six-year-old this is a snack that pleases everyone. Also something I can take to school for the class. Comes in a very big package and lasts a while. Good value
Samantha S.
We buy herrs cheese balls a lot, my girls love them and I find myself popping them too. Only con is the cheesiness that gets all over my kids face, hands and hair lol.
Hannah C.
Saint Albans, VT
They taste great and the price for them is unbeatable.. Great brand and who doesn't love a huge jar of cheese balls.. Great for party's or kids movie night
These cheese balls are so addicting! They are awesome for parties or just for a quick snack. Great price for so much product.
Kaley T.
i found this in one of the Asian store in the city and it was like $4 something that i think was quite affordable.They are very yummy...it was cheesy,salty,savoury and a perfect mid night snack.I was sad when i reached for the last cheese balls haha would buy this again.
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
My all time favorite snack as a kid! I wish I had a huge container right now! Hahaha. My dad always used to bring home a huge box with packages of these.