BY HERR'S

chelsea h.
Succasunna, NJ
My very unhealthy addiction are these amazing chips right here. They are so affordable and I cant stop buying them. I even have my friends hooked on them. No other sour cream chip will ever come close. Unlike most these are rippled and just melt in your mouth
Christina F.
My favorite flavor of chips! Actually just had some of these earlier today. I personally believe the bag needs more flavor in it since not all chips are covered . Herr's is a great brand though and when you do get a chip with flavor on it it's great!
Rachel  B.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Hands down the best potato chips on the planet...and these are my all-time favorite flavor. I live right near the Herr's factory so their chips are super popular in my area.
Taylor S.
Cheddar and sour cream chips form Herr's are my all time favorite, I just wish that there was more flavoring covering them. I like the rippled texture because they are thick and sturdy, perfect for dips.
Danielle L.
I love cheddar sour cream chips! I do prefer ruffles over all other brands. But the price of this brand is right. They taste just as good and full of flavor.
Joanne  H.
I have not had this flavor but have had other flavors in this brand chips and they are good can't wait to try this flavor in them
amare s.
El Paso, TX
These are so delish I would recommend these to anyone looking for a snack. Maybe e en a little dip to go along with.
Jessica H.
Love these chips they have a lot of different flavors. They aren't to expensive. My kids love them.