BY HERR'S

We know you're expecting something special from a company like Herr's with its rich snack-making tradition, and here they are: Herr's Cheddar & Sour Cream Baked Potato Crisps. We set out to deliver a baked crisp with a light clean crunch, and all the oven-fresh flavor we could bake into it. We started with a commitment to quality that our customers have trusted for more than 60 years and ended up with a deliciously satisfying snack that contains 0g of trans fat and 0g of cholesterol.

• Where can I buy this? I've never seen this brand before a...2 Answers
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I love these baked potato chips for a lunch time snack,I'm a real junk food lover but it makes me feel better eating something a bit more healthy then the usually sweets I eat.
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
I like these more than "regular" potato chips. They have a great texture and taste absolutely amazing. These are one of my favorite snacks that I will purchase again and again.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
It's good but not as good as the original chips, they taste kind of bland but they are still good and ten times healthier then when they fry them
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
This is one of my favorite flavored baked chips by Herr's. Nice tangy sour cream mixed with savory cheddar. Great conbo.
Katya V.
Holland , PA
Hands down the best chips! Love the Cheddar cheese flavor and on top they are baked so that’s a definite plus
Celeste N.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I buy this? I've never seen this brand before and I'm very interested in buying to taste!