BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Cassava Chipotle Mango Popped Chips.

No trans fat.

Sat fat 0g, 0% DV.

Sodium 220mg, 9% DV.

Sugars 4g.

Herr's Cassava Popped Chips Chipotle Mango
Worst chips ever. Some guy at work bought some and got a free bag as well. He gave them to me. They were awful. They taste like hot garbage covered in liquified garbage. Imagine a Mediasite unit that was liquified and dumped on hot garbage. Thats what it tastes like.
Jacqueline B.
Bayville , NJ
What a great taste so different than other chips my family loves the taste and I have to hide them so I get
My share
Allison C.
Killeen, TX
Bdubs dkdbd dkdbd c o me dk k back condo k b I o o o o I is do bro ovbc. Kind. Six d do nd. Dk n skin nod c
courtney b.
Salem, NJ
Never had this kind of chip, it sounds very good though. I would like to try it sometime.
kirschtin f.
I brought these chips from a local food store and fell in love honestly they are amazing, I will definitely be trying  the other flavors!
Alixandrea W.
South Shore, KY
Recently discovered cassava chips. They are amazing. Fantastic flavor and texture. Perfect poolside snack.