Herr's® Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls

Everyone knows cheese curls are cheddar. But at Herr's, we're breaking the rules to bring you a new snack sensation: Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls. We combined classic hot wing sauce with tangy blue cheese to create the perfect balance of spicy goodness. You're going to love this change.

Like all our Herr's snacks, Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls are made from the choicest ingredients available and delivered fresh for your snacking pleasure.

Catherine L.
These are the best cheese curls ever. They're tangy and blue-cheesey with a little spicy kick. The texture is perfect - they're everything you want in a puffed snack. If I'm craving an unhealthy munchie, these are what I grab.
Dana S.
These are actually really good cheese puffs! I was not sure how they would taste but you really do get the heat from the buffalo flavor as well as the cooler bleu cheese! They are a great snack, I could easily eat a whole bag in one sitting!
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
This is my absolute most favorite snack food of all time. The only problem is that they are almost impossible to find. There is not one store in my local area that carries these yummy, amazing, cheesy, yummy licious snacks.
Julia M.
These are terrible. I don't like all the ingredients in it, it adds to an extremely unnatural taste.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I love most of Herr's snack products. These cheese curls are no exception. Very addicting.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
These are kind of insane. so good. You can really taste the vlue cheese and buffalo sauce.
Brandi S.
At first I did not think these would be good bc how they smelt but they are very good.