BY HERR'S #63 in Pretzels

This fat-free snack is made with the finest wheat flour and the tastiest dough. Herr's Bite Size Sourdough Hard Pretzels offer needed complex carbohydrates along with two grams of insoluble dietary fiber and three grams of protein per serving.

Stefanie H.
These have been my favorite pretzels since I was a kid! I even had my mom ship them to me when I lived in Alabama for 2 years because I missed them so much and they didn’t sell the brand down there. Perfect amount of salt and just an all around great snack choice.
Lizette O.
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks. I usually snack on them when I'm watching my favorite shows. I enjoy them because they are bite size. I can't just help myself to a few I have to eat more than a handful. Therefore, I decided a plan . I put them and sit them in the little hefty zip lock bag. Therefore, When their gone their gone! The comes with more than enough. They taste delicious and. are not salty. Usually on sale.
Christina M.
Kirkland, WA
My all-time favorite pretzels ever! I can eat a bag all by myself. I've had to purchase them on Amazon since they're not available in my state, but back east you can buy them in Martin's grocery stores. In moderation, they're a decently healthy snack but they are high in sodium.
Kaitlin P.
Tioga, PA
The size of them are amazing and they have just enough salt on them to taste great. A lot of salt can become sour even though they are sourdough bite size pretzels, they are still a great pretzel that anyone should try if you havent yet.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love Herr's Sourdough Bite Size Hard Pretzels. These have been a constant go to snakc my entire life. Growing up my mother always brought variety bags of chips and these were the first to go. Now that I shop for myself I always get the family sized bags even though I do not share them.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
These sourdough pretzel bites are delicious. I love that they are bite sized for the perfect snack! I would be careful about portioning though because these are easy to gorge on and it can get a bit dangerous. Try them dipped in mustard or ranch!
Alysa A.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite type of pretzel. I like them compared to other brands I have tried, they are very affordable compared to others as well. They are a healthy alternative to potato chips when you want that salty crunch!
Danielle R.
I LOVE SOURDOUGH PRETZELS.. HERRS is a great brnad for these, i normally prefer Snyders but these are just as good. right amount of crunch. i enjoy them more after the first time of opening but before they go all the way stale. needs some time to breathe,
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
HAS A GREAT TASTE GRWAT CRUNCH THE TEXTTURE IS GOOD ON THE PALLET. NOT TO SALTY NOT TO MUCH DOUGH TASTE. I TRULY RECOMMENT THIS TO ANYONE WHO LOVES PRETZEL. ITS A VERY NICE SNACK DURING MOVIES OR JUST READING A BOOK. IT ALSO MAKES A GREAT BLEND WITH CHEX AND NUTS AND SEASON WITH A LITTLE HERBS AND IT IS AWESOME.
Alysa M.
Switz City, IN
I am pretty easy to please when it comes to pretzels. I will eat just about any and all types or brands. Pretzels are my go to snack and I often buy these because of the price and they are pretty good. I will continue to buy them day after day