Herr's® BBQ Potato Chips uploaded by Jill R.Herr's® BBQ Potato Chips uploaded by Aurangel D.Herr's® BBQ Potato Chips uploaded by Emily M.

BY HERR'S

Made from only the finest natural ingredients, Herr's BBQ Potato Chips contain essential nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. Cooked in corn and/or cottonseed oils, the chips are packed in special foil-like bags to help retain the vitamin C, as well as the freshness and crispness.

• I've never seen these - are they available nationally or ...3 Answers
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
So crunchy and delicious!! Good price and perfect flavors. Is guten free and is 150 calories per bag. This is my first time cause I didn’t see it before,but now I know where to find them🤤😍
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Got these on sale for a dollar and now I’d see why. These supposedly barbecue flavored chips have no taste except overwhelmingly salty. The quality just wasn’t there I bought them at foodcity. I will not be purchasing again.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I don't personally think that I would recommend this product I didn't like it very much when I got it they are kind of expensive for a low-quality they taste more salty than they do barbecue and they are kind a greasy
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Another great Herr's product! Super flavorful and these are sweet but smokey flavor, I love them! The grocery stores almost always have these on sale and I can never resist. Herr's makes fantastic chips!
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
These have always been my brother's favorite chip. I am not a huge BBQ chip lover, but I have to admit these are delicious. They are very crisp and they have a ton of sweet and tangy flavor.
Desi S.
Jacksonville, FL
They're okay not much flavor to my opinion, I love there hers brand chips though. Probably just gonna stick to the lays bbg there the best
Devin S.
Warren, OH
By far my favorite barbecue chip. It's tangy without being too spicy or too sweet. Whenever I see a sale I go and buy these. Delicious!
Marie S.
Colfax, WI
Yum! A simple potato chip with a peppery kick. You will like these if you like a fried potato with salt and pepper.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love all Herr's snacks especially their popcorn. At every corner store Herr products are always on sale.
Samantha J.
I love these potato chips, great taste and the chips and light and crispy, and reasonably priced,..
Mimi J.
Kennesaw, GA
I've never seen these - are they available nationally or just in specific regions/states? I'm in Georgia. I love Salt & Pepper chips so would love to try these!