BY HERR'S

Herr's® Baked Ripple Cut Original Potato Crisps.
Oven baked goodness.
Gluten free.
Right Fit™.
*0g trans fat.
*0g saturated fat.
*3g fat per serving.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

Morgan G.
Morgan G.
I love all of the baked chips! they make it seems slightly healthier than any other chips! they sell them at my university food place. Its better than basic chips.
Shirdina W.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
Best chips in the world and I feel guiltless after eating them! I enjoy these with my sandwiches and sometimes just a few to crave my salt craving
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Alexandria, VA
I really enjoy the baked chips. I try not to buy chips often, but when I do I really like the baked variety because they are less greasy than the regular chips.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Perfect crunch to these rippled chips! Salty and crisp, always a perfect side for a lunch or dinner!!
Eva L.
Eva L.
Belleville, NJ
Nothing like original Herrs Chips. Great with dips or just out of the bag. Best during footwork games

Anna D.
Anna D.
Milford, PA
A few wks ago I tried this and found a new favorite in the snack isle. It has the right amount of saltiness with lack of fat :)
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Bayville , NJ
Baked chips such as these are less greasy and taste just as good they don't crumble easily and are easy to dip
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Ripple cut anything is good, and Herr's anything is also good. So together these chips are magical
Marcie B.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these baked chips ... They are really good!!!