BY HERR'S

Herr's® Sour Cream & Onion Baked Potato Crisps.
Oven baked goodness.
Right Fit™.
*0g trans fat.
*0.5g saturated fat.
*3g fat per serving. see more...

Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really couldn't beat the price and the amount of chips that came in the box! We saved a ton of money and these chips are delicious and healthier than the leading brand! Very affordable. I would but again for my family, we loved this snack.
Lindsey S.
Have tried other baked chips but these are my favorite. They are baked so they are a "healthy " version of a chip. The sour cream and onion is a good flavor. I have gotten it at target and wegmans. The other flavors are good too. Goes well with dips
Erin R.
Florence, AL
I prefer these over the regular sour cream and onion. Ive always been a fan of baked chips and the taste isnt over powering.
Natalie S.
I really like the baked chips from this brand. It makes eating healthier a lot easier. Also, it is very inexpensive.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
This chips taste really good. My friend told me about it and I got it . I will recommend this product to my family.
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
Soooooooo goooood. You don't even know they are baked. Super flavorful too. If you want a baked chip this is it
Montana D.
So good. They don't even taste baked, they just taste like a regular chip and sour cream and onion is my fave.
Savannah H.
Norton, VA
I love these chips! Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor and I love baked chips so it's a win/win for me!
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL
These are delicious. Healthy for you and travel friendly. I love these and they're my go to.
Bebe K.
Are these like lays baked chips?
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Does it resemble the real taste?
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
I usually like the Sour Cream & Onion chips but I've never tried the baked ones. any recommendations? are they good?
Amy A.
Do these taste similar to Lay's potato chips?
Mariana M.
El sabor de estas papas es fuerte o suave?