Herr's Baked Cheese Curls uploaded by Faith D.Herr's Baked Cheese Curls uploaded by Amira M.

BY HERR'S

Herr's® Baked Cheese Curls.
Made with real cheese. see more...

Buy on Target
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this brand of cheese curls and I let to eat a bag weekly. The price is affordable at any local corner store. I will continue to eat this cheese curls. They are not very healthy but they are good. I recommend this brand if you are looking for good cheese curls.
Jasmin F.
My husband loves these cheese curls he said they are not only cheesy but they have this salty flavor that is addicting!!! They are very affordable and these are his go to snack!!! He is picky when it comes to snacks so knowing he likes this THEY MUST BE GOOD!
Darienne D.
Drexel Hill, PA
I usually have to be in the mood to eat these but this brand tastes better than others.  Theyre not a healthy choice.  I am a repeat consumer since I grew up eating these.
alice k.
Toms River, NJ
We love these because whenever we get them they are always so crunchy and there is a great cheese flavor on them. Your fingers and your mouth turn orange from them but it's worth I t for the taste
Meg K.
Tastes just as good as "that other name brand cheese puff" but half the price. My daughter loves when i pack them in her lunch.....who knew it would be so easy to be supermom
Linda G.
Hollywood, FL
These are my favorite cheese curls ever! They have the right amount of cheese and crunch. Super affordable snack, that's only downfall is the sodium. Will probably be my favorite snack forever!
justine t.
greencastle, pa
I have been eating this since i was a kid's they are great and the ingredients are great,  my kids love them they go with almost everything you
Brianna B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Omg, I can eat the whole bag just as quick as I bought it. They melt in your mouth, so cheesy and it's not overpowering. Nice crunch but not too hard 👌🏽
Cynthia M.
Cheese curls bring back childhood memories. Little ones lover them Herr has a wide variety of snacks to choose from with many healthier alternatives
Rosynel A.
Doral, FL
wow is the best, se parecen mucho a los cheetos en verdad, saben a queso son muy bueno, me encantan ♥
me gustaría saber si tienen mas sabores