BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Introduced in 1991. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus, tobacco, musk and amber. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Trisha L.
Carolina Herrera really steps up their game in the fragrance department. Whether women's or men's or candles and scents for the home, these are unique and complex and unlike anything else on the market. My husband says this is one of his favorites.
Silvana M.
Great I love this scents it's so good I have a feeling I have to go and buy some more I recommend but this if you like elegant and adult smell
Joselyn M.
This smell so good perfect for going out or occasion outings love the scent it's one of my moms favorite ever
Dennis B.
Orange Park, FL
A unique smell for casual wear. I found it to be citrusy in scent that is not at all overpowering.
Kerri N.
Marble Falls, TX
My husband uses this and it smells aaaaaaaaamazing. Definitely worth the price, it's good stuff.
Jenny M.
Columbus, GA
It's very good!!! I love the scent. I just love the way it smells and its amazing