Herradura Reposado Tequila  uploaded by Nancy R.Herradura Reposado Tequila  uploaded by MARCELA R.

BY HERRADURA

Herradura Reposado Tequila is aged for 11 months before consumption, giving it a deep copper color and distinctive flavors of cooked agave, vanilla and cinnamon. Herradura Reposado Tequila finishes smoothly with sweet, spicy notes. Combine Herradura Reposado Tequila with ginger ale for a refreshing cocktail or use it to make an outstanding top-shelf margarita. see more...

MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
this tequila is so smooth, i drink it in shots or mixed with mexican coke(my fav), i’ve also had it with red bull but much prefer it with coke if mixed. i’d say for what you get it’s a really good price! you can’t go wrong with reposado for about $40, it’s also easily accessible in the two states i’ve lived which are texas and louisiana. i recommend this one over the other options reposado is just so smooth and this tequila has a bit of a sweet taste kinda like agave but not sugary sweet.
αnitα 🌿.
La Quinta, CA
I love the reposado because it awakens your senses a bit. This is perfect for a Cadillac margarita, with the grand marnier hint, it goes well with the subtle smokiness of the reposado flavor. Or over ice and a wedge of orange.Herradura Reposado Tequila
stephanie_maree23 M.
Nashville, TN
As far as tequila goes, Herradura is top notch. The reposado is a great tequila to sip on neat as well as to be mixed in cocktails. It makes for a great full bodied margarita. I definitely prefer darker tequilas and Herradura is definitely one of my favorites
💋Mrs.Flores💋 F.
San Marcos
This bottle is exceptionally great. We always break out one of these bottles with the family, usually the ones straight from Mexico. This bottle is never turned down by anyone at our house for get togethers. This is a must when there is a get together!
María M.
north miami , FL
Is a good tequila has a great flavor, the price is affordable so that’s a plus, I usually get it on bar when I go out because they used it on margaritas, has a good quality, I recommend to other people however is not my favorite brand
Alana B.
This is one of my go-to tequilas. It has an excellent taste, and makes for a great shot. I also enjoy the other Herradura tequilas as well. It’s in a good price range for a quality tequila. I would recommend this highly.
Fernando R.
Azusa, CA
Probably one of the smoothest tequila I’ve had in a while. You don’t really need a chaser with this. It’s affordable and gets the job done. I would recommend to friends and family to try it. You won’t be disappointed
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
Nice and smooth! It’s a classic tequila that will never go out of style or get called “overrated.” As someone who is very picky with drinks, this is great, balanced and not over flavored. Just simply good tequila.
Clara S.
Washington, MO
Straight from Mexico, this stuff is the bomb! We use it in our margaritas and for shots when we have parties. Anyone who doesn’t like tequila and takes shots with us always says this one is smooth! I would agree!
Jeffrey T.
Durham, NC
This tequila is a bit of a paradox for me. It's almost as pricey as Patron, yet not quite as good. It has a good flavor, as well as depth because it's aged in oak, but it's just not quite as good to me. For sipping, it is pretty good, and it does quite well in mixed drinks, but for the price, it's not something I would want to buy strictly for mixed drinks. It falls squarely in the middle of the two.