Herradura Coleccion De La Casa Tequila Silver Reserva Director De Alambique  uploaded by Paola M.

BY HERRADURA

Just 2,000 cases of the Port cask finished Reposado tequila were made. Prior to bottling, the Reposado finished maturation in hand-selected vintage Port casks from the Douro Valley in Portugal for two additional months of aging. This different maturation choice produced a Reposado with hints of port, plum and pepper, with undertones of dark chocolate. see more...

Gitana B.
Los Angeles
I love this tequila for when I’m going to make a nice margarita. It has such a great flavor and is actually a lot more smooth than one would expect. For mixes, tequila chicken and other things like that, I would totally recommend this one. It is good as a shot as well but I prefer the añejo for shots personally.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Chanel G.
Atlanta, GA
This is a very smooth Requila and by far one of the most smooth. It’s great for on the rocks or a nice margarita. I usually enjoy it by taking shots. I would definitely recommend this product as it is one of my favorites. I would definitely purchase again.
Ava S.
I bought this tequila for my birthday one year as a spur of the moment since it was on sale and it was delicious! I would definitely buy it again. It did exactly what I wanted it to do- got me drunk. After burn was a little worse that Patron but not by much.
Lindsey H.
Lexington
This is a great tequila. I usually stick with silver tequilas because they’re easy to sip and go great with a little lemon and maybe some soda water. This is definitely in my top 5, and that is saying a lot.
Samantha P.
Atlanta
This tequila is great in a margarita. I don’t think there is room for improvement on this tequila. It is great at its price range compared to others. It is more affordable than Patron and other alternatives.
Megan T.
Dallas
You can’t go wrong with Herradura. It’s one of the best tequilas out there. It’s high quality, and the price is reasonable. It’s a good value, and it’s good on its own or mixed I cocktails.
Krystal G.
Sugar Land , TX
My favorite tequila of all time! This tequilas makes AMAZING margaritas. I purchased this at specs and it is not expensive at all especially for the high quality of this product.
Kristina D.
Staten Island, NY
I really rely on this tequila for mixing drinks. It is perfect neutral flavor that sips well with ma y options. It is affordable & a bottle that's good to keep in the house at all times.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.