Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.

BY HERRADURA

Herradura Anejo Tequila is oak-aged for two years giving it a deep amber color and an aroma of agave combined with spice. Herradura Anejo Tequila’s smooth and complex palate rings of cooked agave, dried fruit and toasted oak that finishes soft and creamy. Sip Herradura Anejo Tequila straight, as an after-dinner drink or mix it in a Herradura Manhattan for a luxurious cocktail. see more...

Marīa M.
Liberty
I don't know if is me or something, but I just don't like Tha taste, it's so nasty and make me drunk really fast
Xochithl O.
burbank , IL
Meh.. that’s all I will say... I’ve had better tequila.. there’s tons of room for improvement.. aged or maybe better source of agave? Will stick to purchasing my usual.
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s ok. Silver version is so much better. For some reason I always prefer the silver version in any tequila.
Michelle B.
new york, ny
I really don’t like this tequila. I’m more of a silver tequila kind of person but out of all of these I don’t like it
Aly R.
Pretty sure this tequila was way too strong for me. I bought it at a liquor store near my house and i think that was the last time i tried it. Don't think i will be going back for another try, def not my favorite. If you like strong tequila though, be my guest.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
These american made tequilas suck. they taste like gasoline going down your throat. I bought at beverages and more. Dissapointing taste. i wanted to spit it back out. compared to the Mexican made tequila this is garbage. will not buy anymore.
Mayra M.
Los Altos hills, CA
I mean is not the best one but I think is ok, te flavor is stronge but no the kind that u like, I would recommend this one as much as others ones. And I think the typography should change, I don't like it.
Erica E.
Chula Vista, CA
Totally learned that this was not the tequila for me on the first taste. I was told that it could be an acquired taste, so I kept trying to drink. It was just to powerful. I know that's the point to anejo, so I would blame myself. If you're about the extra strength of your alcohol this might be the one for you.
Erika S.
Las Vegas
This is not for me. It’s strong and not very smooth. It did not meet my expectation. Packaging very nice. It’s a good value.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
A bit over rated for me. I wouldn't pick it over 1800. It's not terrible, a bit harsh but does okay with a mixer.