Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.

BY HERRADURA

Herradura Anejo Tequila is oak-aged for two years giving it a deep amber color and an aroma of agave combined with spice. Herradura Anejo Tequila’s smooth and complex palate rings of cooked agave, dried fruit and toasted oak that finishes soft and creamy. Sip Herradura Anejo Tequila straight, as an after-dinner drink or mix it in a Herradura Manhattan for a luxurious cocktail. see more...

Katie L.
Billerica
Mix this with some orange liqueur and a muddled orange and lime and orange juice or marg mix Shake and pour and your got yourself a great drink. It’s well worth what you pay for it and tequila never does me wrong.
Jessica B.
West Palm Beach
Great tasting tequila goes great with anything you can think of. The packaging for this bottle is detailed. This tequila meet my expectations. This was the first time me having this bottle and I would buy it again.
Esme E.
Haines City, FL
Herradura is a great tequila to pass the time. I drink it every time I go to Mexico. You can take it as straight shots or mix it with sprite or quirt or make a margarita mix have tried them all and it is awesome
Sunny K.
Seattle
This tequila is smooth for the price. There are better tequilas out there but are much more expensive. I think this tequila is an excellent tequila that is priced right. Tastes great mixed or just to sip
Katharine C.
New Orleans
One of the best tequilas I have ever had.  Very smooth flavor that is easy to drink either alone or in a mixed drink.  It never gives you a terrible after taste or acid reflux reaction.
Keddedra W.
Rosedale, NY
This is the only one I’ve tried and it’s a great tequila. So great that I’ve bought the bottle only once but I always ask for it when I’m in the mood for tequila while I’m out. Would recommend
Miriam O.
Napa, CA
This tequila is usually one of my fathers favorites. He's a Mexican man, he's knows what he's talking about. It's a great flavor, well worth your money. I have had this many times, and will buy again.
Irving R.
Hattiesburg , MS
I like it because it makes some good mixed drinks like margaritas and stuff I personally like mango margaritas, shots are also a great way to drink them, with lime and salt omg there amazing.
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
I used to love this tequila! Goes down very smooth, too smooth. The hangover almost killed me! I can longer drink it! I do recommend but drink it in moderation because it is VERY good!!!
ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ ᴄ.
San Clemente, CA
Ever since I can remember, Herradura tequila has been in all the parties i've been to and its always the tequila of my choice. So smooth and has a great taste! Give it a try!!