Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.

BY HERRADURA

Herradura Anejo Tequila is oak-aged for two years giving it a deep amber color and an aroma of agave combined with spice. Herradura Anejo Tequila’s smooth and complex palate rings of cooked agave, dried fruit and toasted oak that finishes soft and creamy. Sip Herradura Anejo Tequila straight, as an after-dinner drink or mix it in a Herradura Manhattan for a luxurious cocktail. see more...

Erica P.
Fort worth, TX
This is my go to anejo tequila. You really can't go wrong with Herradura tequila in general but their anejo is where it is at. This is pricey but so delicious and worth it for any tequila lover. This would make a great gift for any tequila loving friend or family member.
cecilia r.
Es un tequila de muy buena calidad y que no es caro, lo he comprado para mis reuniones y mis amigos han quedado muy satisfechos con este tequila y creo que la mayoría ya lo consumen también y es fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda de vinos o supermercado lo consigues
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
I am not a big fan of Anejo but this is a pretty good tequila. I will say it does have that little after burn when it goes down your throat but nothing too concerning or that will make you hate it. This wouldn’t be my first choice but I wouldn’t turn it away either.
Chanel G.
Atlanta, GA
I would definitely purchase this product again. It is on of my top choices when choosing a tequila. It’s what the money and the flavor is quite smooth. I’m a repeat purchaser of this product and highly recommend it. Definitely would purchase again.
Cici H.
Portland
There’s a reason its called Anejo! This Tequila is more Old school and laid back meant to relax to yourself. It is a bold flavor stronger for like I said those laid back moments. Want to bring out the good stuff? This is it!
Rebekkah V.
Plainview , TX
I love tequila! And this tequila is great goes down good, it’s well worth the price, which is affordable!! If you’re trying to have a good time this will definitely meet your expectations!!! I definitely recommend it!!! ❤️
Laura Q.
I love all tequila. This one is one of my favorites. I like to drink it with grapefruit soda, put a little lime on the rim of my cup and add salt to the rim. Best drink ever also good for taking shots if you’re feeling fiesty.
Vanessa R.
San Bernardino, CA
I keep this in the bar of my home. The bottle is very cute. & my guests love this. It is a little bit pricey as I purchased mine for $45.99 for a 750 ml. However it tastes amazing in margaritas. I would recommend this
Eliana C.
Porterville
I really like this tequila because it goes down really smooth. It does not burn as it is going down like other tequilas. The tequila is a little pricy but worth the price tag. I would really recommend this tequila!!
Katie L.
Billerica
Mix this with some orange liqueur and a muddled orange and lime and orange juice or marg mix Shake and pour and your got yourself a great drink. It’s well worth what you pay for it and tequila never does me wrong.