Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.Herradura Anejo Tequila  uploaded by Evelyn F.

BY HERRADURA

Herradura Anejo Tequila is oak-aged for two years giving it a deep amber color and an aroma of agave combined with spice. Herradura Anejo Tequila’s smooth and complex palate rings of cooked agave, dried fruit and toasted oak that finishes soft and creamy. Sip Herradura Anejo Tequila straight, as an after-dinner drink or mix it in a Herradura Manhattan for a luxurious cocktail. see more...

Samantha A.
crescent city
I love love tequila. My parents are from Jalisco in which there is a city called “ Tequila Jalisco” where they make tequila from scratch. I definitely recommend going and being able to watch step by step how tequila is made. There are tour busses and many other activities you can do while there. They offer you drinks along the way.
Rossnery S.
Norwell
Herradura was one of the first preimium tequila brands i tried and i didn't like it back then, probably due to rather overpowering nose and being rather hot on the palate. After trying over 100+ different tequilas and gave this another chance, i have totally different perspective on this brand. This is very complex and bold tequila that has notes of raw agave, honey, vanilla, smoke, pear, grapes, savory notes like bell peppers and tomatoes. This tequila is for the veterans or those looking for a challenge for something new and complex. Given the fact that this brand is one of the more easily found tequila brand means you should give this brand a shot.
Viridiana C.
Oxnard , CA
I love this! Its smooth and it taste great in mixed drinks! I prefer this tequila over any other! Its a little more pricey but definitely worth it! Ive boughten it multiple times for parties i would def recommend this to everyone that enjoys a good tequila
Helena Y.
This is my favorite brand of tequila! It’s so smooth and easy to drink compared to others. All you need is some lime and you’re good to go! Has a great taste and is smoother than others I’ve tried, so much so that you can just drink it without anything.
Shelley K.
Jeffersonville
Very rich, very smooth, pairs well with mixers or good by itself. I like to take a shot then follow with a shot of pickle juice! Just very good, versatile tequila and makes an excellent addition to any bar set up.
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
Not as smooth as others, I do like the taste but I cant drink it by itself, it feels drier on your throat if you know what i mean...I will have to add it to the soda squirt, tastes really good like that.
Analisa R.
Dallas
It’s extremely smooth, nice taste. You can find it at your local liquor Store, it’s a bit pricey, but when drinking Tequila, smooth is always the way to go. I highly recommend this product to others.
Estrella S.
Seguin, TX
Love love love this tequila. It is my favorite of every other tequila made. The añejo makes it rich in tasting As well as how smoothly it goes down. Definitely meets my expectations above and beyond. I always recommend it to people and I always have a bottle available in my home for people to give it a try. Hands down the best.
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
Meh.. that’s all I will say... I’ve had better tequila.. there’s tons of room for improvement.. aged or maybe better source of agave? Will stick to purchasing my usual.
Erica P.
Fort worth , TX
This is my go to anejo tequila. You really can't go wrong with Herradura tequila in general but their anejo is where it is at. This is pricey but so delicious and worth it for any tequila lover. This would make a great gift for any tequila loving friend or family member.