BY HERRADURA #58 in Tequila

Herradura Anejo Tequila is oak-aged for two years giving it a deep amber color and an aroma of agave combined with spice. Herradura Anejo Tequila’s smooth and complex palate rings of cooked agave, dried fruit and toasted oak that finishes soft and creamy. Sip Herradura Anejo Tequila straight, as an after-dinner drink or mix it in a Herradura Manhattan for a luxurious cocktail. see more...

Alyson K.
Alyson K.
I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to tequila, so I need something smooth that doesn't overwhelm my sense of smell.  This is one of my favorites to make light margaritas with and be ok if I pour a little extra. Price is slightly higher than the Jose's and Sauza's, but it is worth it if you like smooth, light tasting margaritas.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Smooth and delicious. This is one of my favorite tequilas. Every gathering whether with friends or family is not complete without Herradura. It is on the higher end of the scale in terms of price but it is absolutely work every drop! I am and always will be a repeat buyer of this tequila!
Diana P.
Diana P.
My favorite tequila that never fails me. It has an incredibly smooth texture and beautiful, rich taste. It pairs beautifully with so many drinks but also tastes incredible on the rocks. While it is on the pricier side, you really get to enjoy your drink every time
Wonder W.
Wonder W.
Murray, UT
Just like any Anejo tequila, the Herradura Anejo is hard to disappoint. I got it at a general liquor store and although it's more pricey, that's to be expected with an Anejo of good quality. It's delicious to sip and shouldn't be used for mixing.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Strong to me for sure. But I drink by shots. Jello shots even better. Just have pesto and tylenol and lots of water ready. Lol. But very smooth to be a tequila. Good brand for sure.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
I love to have tequilas for when I have a get together or a BBQ with friends and family. This one is always on my shelf, it's strong, suppressing and enjoyable. I love the bottle shape and the consistency of this tequila. A must have!!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
A good aged tequila is my favorite. The product that these distillers put out is so good. It's pricey, but good tequila should be. I prefer this añejo to others because it holds a great flavor. I will definitely be buying again!
Irina K.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Surfing in the liquor store, purchased Heradura anejo. It has the flavor and right color for the anejo, does not burn crazy as other tequilas some times do. Recommending it to everyone who likes tequila with a little more flavor!
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
ellensburg, Wa
My FAVORITE tequila ever! This is definitely a must try! Number one choice for sure. It will never disappoint! I personally love a mix of it with squirt, lime and salt! Deliciousness in a cup! Go grab one, NOW!
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Compton
Añejo is one of the best tequilas out there.. it's just perfect. I'm a repeated customer on this tequila.. it's affordable not to pricey and great taste to it... I will continue buying it all the time.