BY HERRADURA #40 in Tequila

Herradura Anejo Tequila is oak-aged for two years giving it a deep amber color and an aroma of agave combined with spice. Herradura Anejo Tequila’s smooth and complex palate rings of cooked agave, dried fruit and toasted oak that finishes soft and creamy. Sip Herradura Anejo Tequila straight, as an after-dinner drink or mix it in a Herradura Manhattan for a luxurious cocktail. see more...

Analisa R.
Dallas
It’s extremely smooth, nice taste. You can find it at your local liquor Store, it’s a bit pricey, but when drinking Tequila, smooth is always the way to go. I highly recommend this product to others.
Erica E.
San Diego
Totally learned that this was not the tequila for me on the first taste. I was told that it could be an acquired taste, so I kept trying to drink. It was just to powerful. I know that's the point to anejo, so I would blame myself. If you're about the extra strength of your alcohol this might be the one for you.
Cori B.
My mother - in - law brought me a bottle from her vacation.  It was my first time trying this brand.  It was so smooth.  Went down so easy.  It can be found in most liquor stores and is not as inexpensive as other tequilas but you are paying for a good, easy going liquor.
Amanda G.
I worked as a bartender for a Mexican restaurant and this was the owners favorite brand. So I made a margarita with herradura instead of the house tequila, ugh it was so amazing! From then on, if someone asked for a top shelf margarita, I picked that every time unless a specific brand was asked for!
Amanda B.
Memphis
This one is everyone favorite! Everyone can enjoy this ! It is a perfect tequila for homemade margaritas and more!! I work as a server and bartender as this is my go to most the time when they ask for something stronger and hand made ! I love it they love it I think it is great
Luiisa v.
tomball
wen i first try this product i immediately fall in love with it is really smooth, has a great after taste and it goes well with a lot of stuff i personally love it in jamaica water is one of the best tequilas out there and it always have great deals in specs of this product love it....
Grace P.
The best tequila bar none!! Almost has a floral type flavor, very light for a tequila. Very very smooth aftertaste. Great by itself or in a mixed drink. Worth the price tag. Plus, one can only get so far on tequila without keeling over, so the expensive price tag is actually not bad.
Erica P.
Fort worth, TX
This is my go to anejo tequila. You really can't go wrong with Herradura tequila in general but their anejo is where it is at. This is pricey but so delicious and worth it for any tequila lover. This would make a great gift for any tequila loving friend or family member.
cecilia r.
Es un tequila de muy buena calidad y que no es caro, lo he comprado para mis reuniones y mis amigos han quedado muy satisfechos con este tequila y creo que la mayoría ya lo consumen también y es fácil de conseguir en cualquier tienda de vinos o supermercado lo consigues
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
I am not a big fan of Anejo but this is a pretty good tequila. I will say it does have that little after burn when it goes down your throat but nothing too concerning or that will make you hate it. This wouldn’t be my first choice but I wouldn’t turn it away either.