Herradura Anejo Tequila uploaded by Mercedes T.

BY HERRADURA TEQUILA #54 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
  • "Herradura is a staple in my liquor cabinet, and it is very reasonably priced considering its quality." in 1 review
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
I first tried this tequila at a restaurant and fell in love with it, I had it in a margarita and it was amazing! So I had to get some to make my own drinks at home this is my go to tequila now!
Cyndi M.
San Antonio, TX
Añejo is smooth, has a great smokey, oaky flavor. Great on the rocks or in mixed drinks. Gives cocktails more full bodied flavor. No hangovers with this tequila!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of tequila but when I tried this during a house party I really enjoyed the shots. It's quiet smooth & tastes good. So now whenever I have to have shots I prefer having Heeradura Anejo tequilla.
Crystal M.
Hands down, my favorite tequila considering the price and quality. Great for using in cocktails and smooth enough for shots. I've introduced this to friends and family and they are always pleasantly surprised! Would recommend this to all tequila lovers.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually only drink silver tequila but after a different brand of the same type of tequila I decided to try it because this is one of my favorite brands of tequila and it is top notch. So smooth I drink it on the rocks with a salted rim and a dash of fresh lime. It's deep, rich and full of flavor !
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
If you gave it less than 5 stars, you probably drink Patron. This is a great and affordable tequila, solid notes of banana and honey, herbaceous as well. Decently aged but not the most stellar anejo, for the price though, you really can't go wrong.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I am not a huge tequila love her but when I do you want to drink tequila this is the brand that we purchased we really love this tequila in our home and always have it for special events and holidays if you haven't tried it I suggest it
Shanygne B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This tequila is pretty good smooth& it's a well-known brand; best on the rocks because I believe normally wouldn't mix an Anjeo Tequila reasonably it's best to be enjoyed alone.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Herradura tequila and dare I say it even more than Patron. It doesn't give me an immediate hangover like other similarly priced, affordable tequilas. Very smooth.
Kim M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We had never tried this one before a trip to Cancun last spring. The bartender gave us shots and we were hooked. Amazingly smooth with a great taste. We don't even use this in mixers, only on the rocks.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
What do you mix with this?
Monique B.
Is this good tequila?
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
How do you drink this tequila? Do you mix it with any sodas? Does it taste good?
Kavita R.
We want to try this out but like to know it is any good and what mixes go well with it ?
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this best straight up or as a mixer ?