BY HERPECIN-L

Lip Protectant & Sunscreen/Cold Sore Lip Balm Stick Real Relief from Real Medicine Helps Treat, Protect & Relieve: Cold Sores Sun & Fever Blisters Enriched with: Lysine Vitamins B6, C & E Lemon Balm Herpecin L® is today s answer to dry, chapped lips, cold sores, sun & fever blisters.  It s easy to apply and promises to give you better relief from cold sores & fever blisters. ; see more...

Herpecin-L Lip Balm Stick
  • "This works wonders on fever blisters. Even if i have one already it helps to get rid of it but it's not as fast acting as Abreva. It will take a week this this treatment. I like that it comes in a chap stick form. The smell and taste are not terrible either. It actually smells sort of like vanilla." in 5 reviews
Diana L.
Snohomish
Overall I would say this product does what it says and truly helps cold sores and sun blisters stay away. I have sun blisters all the time when my lips are out in the sun for way too long, and this usually helps I'd say 9/10 times. The formula is nice, I just wish it didn't have this pearly white/pink color to it. The smell isn't too much. I once had a cold sore coming out on my lip, and when I saw it I immediately applied this chapstick. I reapplied it every 30 mins and by the next day it's like it wasn't even there. But it doesn't do just as much for sun blisters. I have yet to find something that will help me.
Marcela V.
This is the best product for COLD SORE! I tried everything,this is the only thing it stops my cold sore. I wish I  found it earlier.  Stopped my pain and suffering. Bought it at Walgreens.  Always in my bag. Thank you HERPECIN!!!!
Ashley E.
West Portsmouth, OH
I used to get cold sores pretty frequently and this did a pretty good job at getting rid of them in a timely manner. I would recommend to someone who struggles with cold sores. I haven’t had any cold sores lately but if I were to get one I would repurchase.
Heather D.
I have been using this product since I was little. A pharmacist recommend it for a cold sore and I have been using it as a lip balm ever since. It goes on smoothly and does not leave your lips feeling sticky. It smells great too. I would highly recommend it!
amberly p.
Huntsville, AL
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
My daughter started getting cold sores and we tried EVERY THING we could to treat and prevent them from coming back. Nothing has worked at all, until we bought this. It keeps them from popping up (we use it when she starts to get red above her lip). It has been a lifesaver for my little girl
Teresa T.
Bristol, CT
This balm is perfect for winter dry months. It works well on cold sores that already there and even when applied when there is no cold sore it helps to keep them away!!
Nejra B.
Saint Louis, MO
This was great product when you feel like you're going to get a fever sore. It doesn't really work if you ALREADY have one.
Brandi C.
Used this on my coldsores before. it helps relieve the pain but I don't think it helped to reduce the healing time.

Walmart