Hero Nutritionals Hero Nutritional Products Yummi Bears Organics Brain Booster 90 Count

BY HERO NUTRITIONALS

The Original Gummy Vitamin Dietary Supplement With Natural Fruit Flavors and Colors Supports Healthy Brain Function Allergen, Gluten, Gelatin and Casein Free GMO Free Certified Organic Our unique formulas are allergen free, gluten free, casein free, gelatin free, GMO free, and made with all natural flavors and colors. Yummi Bears Organics are available in five healthy formulas: Multi-Vitamin Multi-Vitamin and Mineral has 16 essential vitamins and minerals that contain the proper amount of nutrients important for your children's growth and development. Brain Booster Brain Booster contains our proprietary blend of ingredients that supports your children's brain function. Super Vision Super Vision is a unique blend of ingredients including Lutein, Zeaxanthin and B-complex vitamins that work together to support your children's vision health. Immunity Shield Immunity shield naturally supports and nourishes your children's immune system with vitamins and essential herbs. Our unique blend of nutrients keeps your children healthy all year long. Bone Builder Bone Builder is expertly blended to give your children the vitamins and minerals they need to maintain strong bones, healthy teeth and gums. • Gluten Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free see more...

Delia E.
My son used to eat these they are pretty good and I liked them until I just had to part with the after taste; maybe it was just a bad. Arch. It I just didn't like it. My brothers for these for me actually...
Dee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
these are so cute and tasty for the kids and the adults... im in my 20s and i prefer gummy vitamins. and the kids love them
Linette S.
Kissimmee , Fl
My kids love this The best part is I don't have to remind him to take it they take it on their own if I Canby the flavor
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these taste? Are they good for a two year old?
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
At what age can you start taking these ?