BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHero
Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct

Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct

by Hero

Our Mighty Patch hydrocolloid acne stickers absorbs pus and fluids from blemishes for faster healing overnight. Each acne patch acts as a protective cover and prevents touching and picking. After a few hours you'll see your Mighty Patch turn white from the pus and fluids it absorbs. Mighty Patch has stronger adhesion so it stays put during the day and while you sleep. It also has greater absorption power than many competitors on the market. Our Duo product allows you to try 6 patches of Original and 6 patc...

Which one is for day/night? I can’t tell which I’m supposed to use for day use and which one I’m supposed to use for night use.
Does this work better than CosRX?
What is everyone’s opinion on this product? I tried them and wasn’t too big of a fan but might give another chanceHero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct ?
Start your review of Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct!
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Ashlee B.
I got these at target the other day because my face was breaking out horribly. I put it on my pimples overnight —- woke up and the patch had risen and took all the bacteria out of my pimple! It was so amazing.. and it’s no longer there!
Shelby W.
Beaverton, OR
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Shelby W.
Purchased at: Target
These are perfect for quickly getting rid of blemishes. I get really bad breakouts on my chin because if wearing a mask all day and this has saved me.
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Natalie L.
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Natalie L.
I usually use PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots , but wanted to try these as they're less expensive. These are a little smaller, which I appreciate. They also work just as well. I prefer the clear ones, though they are hidden so well on my skin sometimes I forget I'm wearing them! I will say I prefer the resealable pouches the peace out ones come in. These come with a clear film that peels off and while you can peel a little at a time, I've been keeping them in one of the pouches. I did have one of the tan ones come off when I was sleeping, but I decided to put on after my serums and for best results you should put on a clean, dry face before using any skincare so that could be it. I found these plenty sticky so I was surprised. Otherwise great less expensive hydrocolloid patches! I'm totally going to be buying these from now on!
Patti L.
Manteca, CA
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Patti L.
I received these Hero Mighty Patches in exchange for my honest review. These Hero Mighty Patch acne patches work very good on blemishes! These hydrocolloid acne patches extract impurities, camouflage blemishes and help heal your skin. They are simple to apply and are comfortable, I could hardly feel it at all! I love that they are drug-free and non-drying. This duo pack has Original patches for nighttime and Invisible+ for daytime. I would recommend these to my friends and family.
Melissa   .
Yakima, WA
1,174 reviews
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Melissa   .
These are the ultimate cheater way to get rid of bumps and pimples and have them pop the safe way. It’s so great peeling it off after it’s ready to be taken off.
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Laurel M.
This product is no joke. I initially thought hydrocolloid patches were a bit gimmicky and tended to a apply spot treatments to my pimples. I decided to give these a whirl when I was on a trip and developed 2 cystic spots on my chin. I applied the patches and slept in them overnight. The following morning, the pimples were significantly less inflamed, flatter and already healing. I was really impressed and have been using them on occasion since. The only downside is the expense for 12 patches. #HeroCosmetics #MightyPatchDuo
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
Mighty patch is really great for pimples or even rashes or redness. This is very easy to use. Cleanse the face, stick it on the area that needs its, and wait. Normally, I put this on at night and when I got up in the morning, pimple or rashes are gone. Though, this can be applied in day time too. It's not that visible so you can cover up with foundation. I love this patches and I highly recommend it. Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct
Subhreet G.
Carteret, NJ
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Subhreet G.
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct pimple patches are life saver... I put at night and when I checked in the morning there is no more infection on pimple and with in a day my pimple was gone .... it helps heal your skin ... so gentle and effective 😁 #skincare #beautyhaul
Josephine A.
North Bend, WA
I’m really sad that this didn’t work out for me as it did for so many others:( I don’t really get acne but I had one pimple with little to no redness and I used it for the time recommended and it made it worse and more irritated. So I used it again😂 it it really didn’t do much to it, maybe it’s just me?
Nancy R.
1,096 reviews
Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Duo - 12ct uploaded by Nancy R.
This absolutely amazing because I wear it with my makeup and can't see it. So easy to use. I received a few samples for try and leave my honest review. Thank you #pinchmesamples.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauryn K.
Herriman, UT
Noralyn P.
Jacksonville, NC
il y a 6 mois
Iryna H. il y a 3 mois
For me I didn’t see results. If blemish is what called after acne marks, I tried peach slices but it doesn’t work for me. And it was like $10 for 9 patches lol.
Blanca L.
Avondale, AZ
il y a 7 mois
Mirela N. il y a 7 mois
I actually heard a girl on tik tok saying she does i havent tried it personally
Emma W.
DC
il y a 10 mois
Amanda D. il y a 8 mois
I haven't been impressed with Hero. I'll follow this and see what other people answer, because I'd like to know also.
Shelby H.
Gibsonville
il y a un an
Shivani P. il y a un an
the thicker ones are better for the night and the patch that’s thick in the middle ones are better for the day so people around you can’t tell that you have a patch on!