Hermes Voyage EDT

Fresh woody notes are lively and reassuring; the brightness of juniper berries contrasts with the energy of cedar and the softness of white musks."An invitation to discover, meet and share". Jean-Claude Ellena.

I would like to try this! How amazing is it?
How it smells?
Start your review of Hermes Voyage EDT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product, my boyfriend uses it sometimes :) It's really convenient and has a nice bottlein reviews
christopher R.
Los Angeles, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Hermes Voyage EDT uploaded by christopher R.
Woody, citrus, floral fragrance with notes of cardamom, lemon, tea, spices, Juniper berries. Perfect for spring and summer. Fresh, clean and creamy. Not the best performance, but I love the smell. The bottle design is unnecessary but I like it for some reason. Smells great in the air 4⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kimberly S.
Willow Spring, NC
Unisex & awesome! One of my absolute favorites love, love, love!!! Such a wonderful smell. Great value and not too pricey at all 😁 that's always a plus when making smell good purchases. I would say it's one of the best smells out there and would totally recommend to other's without a doubt!
Vanessa T.
Just bought it from my husband’s birthday and he loved the fragrance ! It’s a perfect option to give along with a few other gifts in a special occasion, for boyfriends or even family
Barbarela Likes M.
Sunrise, FL
My new obsession. Just a tad bit and I'm in heaven. At first smells like cloves but once on is heaven. Expensive but is expected for Hermes. So I use less of it so it last. My last purchase was at a cruise for xmas.
Aerin M.
Kernersville, NC
This was a purchase for me. My sister recommended this to me so I went out and bought it and I completely fell in love with it it's not as amazing the packaging is beautiful and for the price you're getting very good quality
moe K.
Muncie, IN
My mom has purchased this and it smells really nice. I really like the way that it smells and it isn't too strong. It can last a long time also. I recommend
Jessie T.
I am in love with this fragrance, even my daughters loves to use it and they get complements all the time. Really recommend it
Sadhana B.
Encontrei esse perfume pela metade do preço em Tesco Website. Fiquei mega feliz pelo desconto o perfume é crítico, amadeirado e muito marcante. É tem uma ótima fixação. Acho que você também pode encontrá-lo na Sephora.
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Perfect smell! I loved and use always when I have something very special! Good price!
Mai L.
Stockton, CA
I loved the smell! It lasted pretty long when I spray it, and I don't even spray a lot on me!