BY HERMÈS

Fresh woody notes are lively and reassuring; the brightness of juniper berries contrasts with the energy of cedar and

the softness of white musks.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citronellol, BHT, Geraniol, Farnesol, Citral, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Coumarin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

The story behind

“An invitation to discover, meet and share.” Jean-Claude Ellena

A novel that feeds on the imagination, Voyage d’Hermès expresses the long-standing and unusual relationship between the house and travel. An interplay of paradoxes, complements and unexpected alliances support the premise of woody notes that are fresh yet musky, familiar yet surprising, hovering between impulsive and comforting, equally at ease with men as with women. Hermès designer Philippe Mouquet created a travel object bottle for Voyage d’Hermès, designed for journeys and symbolic of movement.

Hermes Voyage D'Hermes Eau De Toilette
  • "I love this product, my boyfriend uses it sometimes :) It's really convenient and has a nice bottle" in 1 review
Vanessa T.
Just bought it from my husband’s birthday and he loved the fragrance ! It’s a perfect option to give along with a few other gifts in a special occasion, for boyfriends or even family
A W.
I bought this for my husband and am officially OBSESSED! It smells so dang good! I have a keen sense of smell, so most men's colognes are far to strong for me. This one is subtle, masculine, fresh, and has a hint of femininity too. The best part is, I can wear it too!
Aerin M.
This was a purchase for me. My sister recommended this to me so I went out and bought it and I completely fell in love with it it's not as amazing the packaging is beautiful and for the price you're getting very good quality
Sadhana B.
Encontrei esse perfume pela metade do preço em Tesco Website. Fiquei mega feliz pelo desconto o perfume é crítico, amadeirado e muito marcante. É tem uma ótima fixação. Acho que você também pode encontrá-lo na Sephora.
Barbarela Likes M.
Sunrise, FL
My new obsession. Just a tad bit and I'm in heaven. At first smells like cloves but once on is heaven. Expensive but is expected for Hermes. So I use less of it so it last. My last purchase was at a cruise for xmas.
Zac T.
Newark, CA
Kind of smells like death in the bottle personally, but when sprayed on it transforms into such a lovely scent. Very unique and fits the prestigious Hermes name.
moe k.
Connersville, IN
My mom has purchased this and it smells really nice. I really like the way that it smells and it isn't too strong. It can last a long time also. I recommend
christina l.
Lexington, KY
This is my goto fragrance. I think it is sophisticated and lovely smelling. It is also a fragrance that stands out from the crowd and is very unique.
sam r.
North Branford
beautiful opening that last for about an hour. dries down and lasts 6 hours on my skin. very inoffensive. can wear it practically anywhere!
Hayden Y.
I didn't want to like this since it's so expensive but I tried a sample and it's the only cologne I actually like the smell of on me.
Loana C.
How it smells?
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
I would like to try this! How amazing is it?