Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit by  Eau De Toilette uploaded by A B.Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit by  Eau De Toilette uploaded by Andrea N.Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit by  Eau De Toilette uploaded by alina h.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit by Eau De Toilette

BY HERMÈS

A garden of feasting and joyfulness, where apple trees overhang wild grasses.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract.

The story behind

Cleans and delicately perfumes the skin without drying it.
Another way to wear fragrance with Un Jardin sur le Toit.

“A garden that answers to no-one, a cheerful garden, watered with light.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Un Jardin sur le Toit is a lively, edgy novella. This fragrance describes a secret garden, hidden in the heart of the city, in Paris. A hanging garden, perched on the rooftop of Hermès building at 24 Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
An apple tree, a pear tree, a magnolia flourish in the Paris air, along with a few self-seeded imposters, all making up this scent of light and pleasure, enticing and full of laughter.

Olfactory strolls through the different annual themes of the house, the Les Jardins fragrances attest to genuine encounters between the Hermès spirit, the soul of a place and the perfumer-composer.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit by Eau De Toilette
A B.
Los Angeles
Absolutely am a big fan of Hermes. One of my must haves and most used fragrance during spring/summer season has to be Sur Le Toit. Considering its EDT it's definitely long lasting, a combination of subtle florals and sweet fruits make for a perfect fresh scent. Heat and humidity makes it so vibrant and sensual. I definitely recommend!!!
Katherine S.
I loved this perfume and got many compliments on it.  I bought it at least 3 times.  The packaging is gorgeous and the bottle is a great addition to my vanity.  Unfortunately, it started giving me migraines, so I can't wear it anymore.  If you're not sensitive to scents and don't ever get migraines from perfume, I definitely recommend it-- for anyone who has sensitivities, I suggest getting a few samples first.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
How can anyone go wrong with Hermes? This is a beautiful floral scent which isn't over powering and smells like spring time in a bottle. It is a little pricey however, but worth every penny. I usually go to Macy's to buy this one or to Hermes themselves in Manhattan. I adore this scent
Olivia M.
There is magic in this perfume! It truly smells like a garden, like fresh grass, apples, and the richer notes of flowers. It is worth the hefty price tag for its uniqueness.
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Leaves a nice cool refreshing feeling and smell. it last pretty long, which i like and that i do not have to keep applying all day. the smell stays persistent, it doesn't change or wear off throughout the day. i liz it. i found this though my aunt and i loved it ever since. i would recommend.
Kim B.
I have this as well as several other Hermes perfumes, if you want a signature scent, well people this is it. Everyone will ask you what you are wearing and where can they get it, the fragrance lasts all day-I highly recommend it!
Ruth M.
sumter, sc
Kind of pricey but oh my goodness, the scent lingers all day long. If a lil but less expensive I might purchase one for myself. I got my first bottle as a birthday gift and was in love ever since.
Stacey M.
Peachtree City, GA
I bought this because when I sprayed it on it smelled so fresh and green and light. Then, after a few hours, it got heavy and dirt smelling. Yuck. I think it has patchouli in it.
Lana J.
Manhattan
Amazing scent (honestly, odd as it may sound, very reminiscent of fresh grass) that just feels fresh, summery and subtle. Long wearing, highly recommend

Sephora