Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by estelle c.Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Dunja V.

BY HERMÈS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A garden full of life, generous and sparkling, where the scents of green mango, lotus blossom and rush blend with  incense and sycamore wood.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citral. The story behind

“A new and rather unusual concept of freshness; green and vegetal scents; the smell of water and sand.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Un Jardin sur le Nil is an impressionistic stroll through the island-gardens on the Nile at Aswan, the starting point for a new olfactory adventure. Green mango, lotus, calamus and sycamore wood all lie at the heart of this refreshing ode.

Olfactory strolls through the different annual themes of the house, the Les Jardins fragrances attest to genuine encounters between the Hermès spirit, the soul of a place and the perfumer-composer.

Buy on Sephora
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I LOVE this perfume. It’s a combination of citrus and fruity smell, it smells different on everyone’s skin but overall it’s lovely and fresh. I’ve smelled a couple different ones at the store and I think I would buy all of them if I could! Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette
Kelly S.
One of the most interesting scents I've ever smelled. Clean yet floral and elegant. Purchased from Sephora. Long lasting. Nothing compared to Hermes. Will be checking out more of their perfumes. OH and not to mention this is a unisex fragrance.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This scent is very different with a light floral and strong citrus scent. I like this scent because it smells very different and lasts for a long time which I like.
celia m.
North Haledon, NJ
This whole line of Garden perfumes are just gorgeous.  Sumptuous, romantic, floral and exciting, they are long lasting.   I have two or three varieties.  I love the bottles, they feel luxurious and the coloring is gorgeous.  A fab gift and a wonderful purchase for yourself.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I'm loving this scent! It is super fresh and clean.  It's not too strong and it gives off a great floral fresh smell.  I only have the sample size right now but I'm going to be splurging and getting the full bottle.  If you're into a floral, crisp, clean, fresh scent, this one's for you.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This perfume is heavenly! If Spring has a smell this would be it. Nice and fresh without smelling like a giant bouquet of flowers. I love it. If you want “Fresh”, this is it! Not overpowering but it has great staying power.
Sheila Y.
I received this fragrance as a Christmas present.  It is a very intense scent that I'm not sure I would have picked for myself.  It does last all day and I can even smell it on my pillow the next morning.  Again, not something I'd pick for myself but I will continue to use it.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It smells so fresh and flirty while being elegant and sophisticated. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I do wish that the eau de parfum was in stock more frequently than just the toilette. The toilette isn't worth purchasing because it doesn't have the longevity of the eau de parfum. It is definitely worth the wait and the price tag difference to get the eau de parfum. This is one of my HG fragrances that I hope that Hermes never discontinues. If you want a scent that isn't overly fruity or floral (which is my issue with most women's fragrances), then you'll love this perfume. :)
Donna D.
Daly City
This is by far my favorite scent. Its expensive yes...but u won't find anything like it. The closest would be bulgari the vert but it doesnt linger the same way sur le nil does. It stays on your clothes.it cast a smell thats ao fresh so clean and airy floral fruity green air i just love it! Worth the bux for sure!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I just found out this is a unisex fragrance, and I am pleasantly surprised! I use this on myself, and I fell in love quickly with it. I wasn’t sure if I’d like it since I can be pretty picky when it comes to fragrance, but this lasted all day, and smells very refreshing, and clean! I can’t wait to get the larger version as mine has only a couple sprays left! :(
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Does the smell stay on or does it fade away quickly ?
Rachel T.
I bought an Hermes fragrance during a trip to Paris so my question is if it is sold in the U.S.?
Cassandra G.
Barstow, CA
This perfume seems great but I am very sensitive to smell. Is this a strong perfume? How long does it last? Will it cause me to have headaches?
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
Can a man wear this? I would like a fragrance my husband and I can share once the weather warms up.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
How would u describe the smell of this?

back