Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by estelle c.Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Dunja V.

BY HERMÈS

A garden full of life, generous and sparkling, where the scents of green mango, lotus blossom and rush blend with  incense and sycamore wood.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citral. The story behind

“A new and rather unusual concept of freshness; green and vegetal scents; the smell of water and sand.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Un Jardin sur le Nil is an impressionistic stroll through the island-gardens on the Nile at Aswan, the starting point for a new olfactory adventure. Green mango, lotus, calamus and sycamore wood all lie at the heart of this refreshing ode.

Olfactory strolls through the different annual themes of the house, the Les Jardins fragrances attest to genuine encounters between the Hermès spirit, the soul of a place and the perfumer-composer.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anita W.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is the perfume I wear daily. I absolutely love it! It’s fresh, clean, and has a hint of green mango. I get so many compliments on it. While it is wonderful, I do wish it lasted just a little bit longer. Otherwise, this is the perfect perfume!
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I LOVE this perfume. It’s a combination of citrus and fruity smell, it smells different on everyone’s skin but overall it’s lovely and fresh. I’ve smelled a couple different ones at the store and I think I would buy all of them if I could! Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette
Kelly S.
One of the most interesting scents I've ever smelled. Clean yet floral and elegant. Purchased from Sephora. Long lasting. Nothing compared to Hermes. Will be checking out more of their perfumes. OH and not to mention this is a unisex fragrance.
celia m.
North Haledon, NJ
This whole line of Garden perfumes are just gorgeous.  Sumptuous, romantic, floral and exciting, they are long lasting.   I have two or three varieties.  I love the bottles, they feel luxurious and the coloring is gorgeous.  A fab gift and a wonderful purchase for yourself.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I love this perfume! It is literally perfect for any day! it is not too overpowering and it lasts for a long time! If you want to try it out, I would recommend buying the Sephora 4 mini for $50. You get to try the other jardin parfumes who also smell devine!
Lisa O.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: Sephora
I did this once a special treat for myself love the scent use it’s light and I get compliments they really need to make a made purse size. It last pretty good amount of time wouldn’t say long lasting. It’s one of those purchases you have to plan for.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This perfume is heavenly! If Spring has a smell this would be it. Nice and fresh without smelling like a giant bouquet of flowers. I love it. If you want “Fresh”, this is it! Not overpowering but it has great staying power.
Sheila Y.
I received this fragrance as a Christmas present.  It is a very intense scent that I'm not sure I would have picked for myself.  It does last all day and I can even smell it on my pillow the next morning.  Again, not something I'd pick for myself but I will continue to use it.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It smells so fresh and flirty while being elegant and sophisticated. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I do wish that the eau de parfum was in stock more frequently than just the toilette. The toilette isn't worth purchasing because it doesn't have the longevity of the eau de parfum. It is definitely worth the wait and the price tag difference to get the eau de parfum. This is one of my HG fragrances that I hope that Hermes never discontinues. If you want a scent that isn't overly fruity or floral (which is my issue with most women's fragrances), then you'll love this perfume. :)
Donna D.
Daly City
This is by far my favorite scent. Its expensive yes...but u won't find anything like it. The closest would be bulgari the vert but it doesnt linger the same way sur le nil does. It stays on your clothes.it cast a smell thats ao fresh so clean and airy floral fruity green air i just love it! Worth the bux for sure!
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Does the smell stay on or does it fade away quickly ?
Cassandra G.
Barstow, CA
This perfume seems great but I am very sensitive to smell. Is this a strong perfume? How long does it last? Will it cause me to have headaches?
DeKera S.
Marietta, GA
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
How would u describe the smell of this?

Sephora