BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerHermès
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette

A garden full of life, generous and sparkling, where the scents of green mango, lotus blossom and rush blend with  incense and sycamore wood.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citral. The story behind

“A new and rather unusual concept of freshness; green and vegetal scents; the smell of water and sand.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Un Jardin sur le Nil is an impressionistic stroll through the island-gardens on the Nile at Aswan, the starting point for a new olfactory adventure. Green mango, lotus, calamus and sycamore wood all lie at the heart of this refreshing ode.

Olfactory strolls through the different annual themes of the house, the Les Jardins fragrances attest to genuine encounters between the Hermès spirit, the soul of a place and the perfumer-composer.

Guys, how do you like Un Jardin sur le Toit by Hermes? What notes do you feel? It’s more male or female smell on your opinion? Thanks
How long did it last on you and your sister?! Outstanding review!!!!
Does it take awhile for your campaign to show up on your dashboard? I received a product to review over a month ago and the campaign still isn't listed on my dashboard. Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette
Start your review of Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Lulala M.
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Lulala M.
I finally finished this sample. Every perspectives about this perfume is mediocre except its brand Hermes. I can’t even name anything bad or good about it.
Michelle M.
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Michelle M.
4-4.5 stars. Hermès un Jardin sur le Nil Eau de Toilette. A mouthful of a name and an amazing brand. The fragrance? Expensive as the brand would suggest. It’s described as being earthy and woody, but it’s more of a fresh and light scent to me. This EDT is definitely not a rich, dark earth tone; instead, it has main notes of green mango, lotus blossom, sycamore. Less woody and more water, greenery, fruit, vegetable crispness— a garden kind of freshness. This is a lighter fragrance, but it does strengthen when it mixes with the warmth of your skin. So, start off lightly and let your chemistry tell you if/when you need to add more. It does have surprising longevity for an EDT, especially if you avoid rubbing it in after applying. This Hermes fragrance is light, sophisticated without being too haughty, and unique to one’s skin. It’s perfect for warm weather and Summer nights. However, this is a tough one as a blind buy— safe bet that it will be a good scent, but not guaranteed to flourish as described. On me, this is lightly sweet, fresh, green with mild citrus notes. On my sister, it’s more floral and vegetal. #fragrance #edt #hermes Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette
GiGi L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by GiGi L.
Listen. I’m not a huge perfume or fragrance person. I wear it but I’m picky and tend to stick to my signature scent. Never been willing to stray much. THIS SMELLS 🔥!!! It’s fresh almost like a cucumber with a little floral maybe. Still on the earthy side. Feminine. So impressed.
Heather J.
Olathe, KS
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Heather J.
I'm in love! At first it's a bit strong, but after it tones down a bit, it's perfect. It's light and fresh, with a tiny bit of sweet. I am typically more of a sweet or floral fragrance lover, so this was a big surprise for me to like it! I will absolutely continue to wear this through spring and into summer. It's a bit of a splurge, but it's long lasting and very clean and refreshing. My husband is sensitive to smells and he complimented this scent right away. This is a hit! Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette
Amy  F.
Menifee, CA
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Amy  F.
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Amy  F.
I received this sample from Influenster and I absolutely love this scent. I love clean, fresh, scents and this one is perfect for my collection. The first note is an immediate green tea scent, but once you have worn it for a while you begin to smell the woodsy notes. Finally, it begins to smell soapy and fresh out of the shower. The packaging on this is gorgeous too!
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Natalie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
OBSESSED, NEVER BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. this perfume is a gift from the gods. they practically set you up for success on every date night. this perfume is a 16/10 in my book, it’s smells so sensual and HOT! great work, hermès.
Jennifer S.
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jennifer S.
At first I thought I wasn't going to like this fragrance but fresh with elegance. I actually enjoy this fragrance green mango, lotus blossom, incense, and sycamore wood. It's like a island mix of fresh sea and sand. Heavenly.
Daphne M.
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Daphne M.
Beautiful light citrus fragrance. Very unusual lime and flower notes. Long lasting too. Will definitely purchase the full size for summer. I have already recommended to friends
Elizabeth H.
Panama City, FL
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Elizabeth H.
when I got the sample of this I didn't think I was going to like it but I was wrong, I loved the smell of it and I would definitely buy it for myself.
Brenda S.
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette uploaded by Brenda S.
I didn’t like this perfume at all I say it was the fragrance that remind me of the dollar body sprays back in the day “vanilla musk”. I would recommend to those that love gardenias as I prefer a fresh clean smell or citrus.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather J.
Olathe, KS
il y a 6 mois
Jennifer K. il y a 6 mois
I’ve gotten a few boxes that never showed up.. it may show up but a month is a long time I think it’s a really nice freebie 😁
Sebahat E.
il y a 2 ans
Angela P. il y a 5 mois
I tried Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil and smell delicious. Is refreshing an last long
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
il y a 3 ans
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Eau De Toilette ? Would you consider this Unisex?
Val K. il y a 3 ans
Yes, I can see a guy wearing because it opens quite green and ends woody. Although I think it's more feminine because of the floral mid notes like peony and lotus.